So Horde can walk around the new Night Elf city?

They can right? I think they get some kinda “buff” which is really just they are being watched? What about in Gilneas? And once Undercity/Lorderan is rebuilt will Alliance be able to visit?

4 Likes

Long as we don’t set the new tree on fire I’d say we can tour it yeah, all the neat perks of it like portals and such are Alliance only though I’d imagine. Idk about Gilneas but we’ll see when the time comes.

Yep.

A handful of Horde have made it THEIR new home :heart:
Whether the Alliance – or the Nightelves, like it or not.

Hordies: "Aaaah, home ~ SWEET HOME. :smiley: "
{Plants down their lava-lamp by bedside, which is a burning Teldrassil figurine}
"What … Too soon? :grimacing: "

9 Likes

We can, but we get this treatment.

19 Likes

They do, plus if you sing Rockwells song “Somebody’s Watching Me” with an Orcish voice, you get a free Legendary item :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

We have to scout it for the next bonfire

I’ve heard you can but like many other Horde players I personally don’t plan to ever go there ever again since I did the Tyrande tea party more than enough times that I would rather just burn it down again.

7 Likes

Don’t know why they’re wasting so much energy watching us since we’re all friends now. Need to direct that those gazes for any signs of Corruption trying to take over the place.

who knows, if the alliance decides to lend a hand and pitch in to rebuild lordaeron while also recognizing its sovereignty then sure, i wouldnt be opposed

2 Likes

Ah a new post on this topic.

Puts another coin in the Sarcasm Jar…

4 Likes

For some ridiculous reason, yes.

Hopefully not.

Hopefully not.

5 Likes

How do you rebuild Undercity? Dig a new sewer?

It could have a big stadium called Septic Field.

5 Likes

Hopefully Horde players won’t be able to use vendors or portals.

I’m going to plant my campfire and hope for.the best.

:deciduous_tree: :fire:

4 Likes

Not ridiculous whatsoever. Both sides helped protect the seed and are at peace now. I’m all for it.

1 Like

If not for the valiant efforts of The Horde you wouldn’t even have that tree. Total lack of appreciation.

5 Likes

Honestly, the fact that there’s a buff says to me that Horde being allowed there is only temporary because we helped with it. I’m betting once the city is well established the buff will likely be relegated to the past

Nope. That would be taking credit for the entire thing ourselves. I said both sides. Not one side…smh

Take a moment to think about it, you’ll get the joke.

4 Likes

/e says something muffled
because she doesn’t want to face da ban hammer…

2 Likes