So have attunements been removed yet?

sure. just go to guildsfallingapart website and you’ll find everything for all your number crunching needs!

give me a break. at least on my server, guilds are folding left and right and we’re getting a ton of refugees from other servers who’s guilds have folded because of dead realms. you don’t need a metric to see that

Ah the good ol “just believe me its happening I swear!” approach. Yeah my dude I totally believe you.

Yes it was so bad that it only sold about 10 million subs.

On my mega server? Yes it is happening, and judging by all the dead realms, and the refugees we’re receiving? Yup. It’s definitely happening. If your realm is different, good for you.

Yes. Same for rep grind for crafting recipes and gear. I have no problem working to complete it on my main, but all crafting recipes at the very least should be Bind on Account and not on pick-up.

If you are on a mega server you don’t get to make claims about it being dead lol. I’m sorry you expect 10 million players like in 2007 just to have fun in the game.

Back in 2007 when it was the only mmo and really one of the only games out there lol.

Yikes.

Don’t worry, I recently quit.

Like most of the player base.

Dead game.

How much longer do we have to deal with your whining on the forums, then?

300k raiding last week. I think we’ll be ok without you.

I will say, the one attunement that should definitely be cut is requiring the OHB quest for BM. Make it required for the BM quest, sure, but not to get in.

I’ve been in at least 6 groups now where someone doesn’t realize they can’t get in until they’re zoning in (unsuccessfully).

On my priest alt, I quested all the way to 70 and now I have to do about 22 dungeons (down from 27 last week) runs to get revered to all. It would be reasonable if all dungeons give Rep. It is very boring and tiresome to get groups to repeat the same dungeons over and over.

If they make all duns give some rep, I would love to grind. Right now I park my alts for a later phase while raid-PVP log on my main. To the game world, I’m kind of an ‘already quit’ player with very few interactions with the player base.

I am hoping they change the heroic dungeons requirement to honoured in the next phase.

1 Like

So you don’t think not even playing has nothing to do with how hard it is to get attuned now?

1 Like

This. I did the same thing. If I could wear a tabard or something it might be a little more bearable. I don’t mind completing a series of challenges, but narrow repetition is not very engaging.

No they shouldn’t

Oof. 300k when most people raid on two or more characters.

Tbc is down real bad.

Because it’s an old patch of an old game, and this is a nostalgia throwback version of that game.

1 Like

Its boring and easy, no world buffs so its not fun. no DMF so nobody knows when its “sweat week” anymore and attunements lock players on smaller servers out of content.

Makes sense why its dead.

Yep. There is a reason why TBC was dead and unpopular in the pserver scene. It’s an overrated expansion that many people got confused with WOTLK in their memories, and this is a wakeup call. It’s definitely not an expansion for everyone.

I suggest unsubbing and coming back for WOTLK Classic, when WoW is improved greatly.

TBC isn’t perfect, but Wrath is the beginning of the end imo.

2 Likes

Different strokes for different folks. Wrath will be more popular overall I think.

Probably. A lot of people got their start with Wrath, but it comes with its own set of problems. I can see the gearscore complaints already lol.