So happy to finally get blue eyes!

All the Void Elf players who spent the entire expansion claiming Void Elves were a ‘unique’ race because of glowing tentacle hair/blue skin and made for a better variation between Alliance/Horde elves are now losing their minds over an eye tint…it’s hilarious.

2 Likes

You had no clue, huh? No idea any alliance players might be upset about it? There’s been zero threads of people slinging hostilities at each other (which by the looks of it you participated in)?

You simply had no idea this might rub alliance players the wrong way. Gotcha.

3 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t care about the Alliance playerbase though so why should any of us? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You can ask Anasterian if he were alive …

When I made the post. No. Wasn’t even thinking about it. Too excited about the blue eyes. Glad you finally understood it now. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can you guys imagine the high elf discord right now

4 Likes

Highelve’s have been horde for 12 years bud.

10 Likes

To quote floppy fish from the warbringers arc:

It is over… let go…

5 Likes

And with that, the point has been proven. Have fun ruffling peoples feathers intentionally. Toodles.

3 Likes

Cya. Thanks for the bumps. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Blame Anduin. He easily could have went to Veressra for allies, but no, he didn’t.

1 Like

I never cared about blue eyes but if it’s making people cry and/or quit the game, I’m giving all my butt elves blue eyes.

Except my DH, of course.

5 Likes

Nah, highelves have been alliance for 25 years (since wc2). A splinter faction of highelves who renamed themselves bloodelves joined the horde in Bunring crusade (12 years ago) but the actual highelves were still part of the alliance, and even present as such during burning crusade.

You can give bloodelves blue eyes, but they are still bloodelves, not highelves.

They ended up uniting under kael by the end of the campaing. Half the human campaign was just looking for survivors.

I also love how I get a forum vacation for calling someone “daft”, but you don’t get banned for using an abbreviation for a vulgarity. This forum moderation team is a clown fiesta.

Also… It’s “I couldn’t care less”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

3 Likes

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

5 Likes

No that was just the bloodelves. Also the bloodelves who united under Kael are not the ones who sided with the horde. thats, yet another splinter faction who joined the burning legion. It gets confusing, thers a lot of elf groups around, but two of the splinter groups are part of the alliance, only one splinter group is part of the horde.

The high elves have always been alliance and still are. I can even go wave at the highelf sorceress npcs walking around stormwind.

1 Like

as long as this stops the high elf threads I’ll be even more happy

1 Like

So what’s your point? They’re not asking for the horde’s high/blood elves. They’re asking for those still within the alliance… I don’t understand your confusion.

The alliance counterpart still clearly exists. They’re just asking for those to be playable. At this point, the whole “they’re too similar” argument is out the window. The alliance was given “dark” blood elves as void elves to give some visual difference but now apparently the horde gets dark blood elves too. The arguments against alliance high elves at this point are just contradicting. The truth is, Bliz dont want them on the alliance

It wont because no matter how you decorate the horde blood elves, thats not what alliance is asking for. You can keep your blood elves. Alliance wants those currently within the alliance just to be playable.