So fun... not questing

Its been so fun since P2 came out. I haven’t been able to quest at all, Spend 20-40 minutes to run to BRD, 20 minutes to LBRS/UBRS. Not to menton the camping at Thorium Point, Lights hope, Chillwind, Burning Steps, Searing Gorge, Felwood, Winterspring, and other 50+ areas. Its been a 100% consent to see black and white now. Alliance Can seriously get NOTHING DONE.

At this point the horde will kill the server(s) the consent camping and not being able to quest any where people will get sick of it and leave the game. Keep up camping and kill a great game in process… Thats whats gonna happen if this world pvp bullsh*t keeps up

2 Likes

Benediction belongs to Ouro now. Cus Blizzard doesn’t care at all.

Well honor just kicked off so I don’t understand how you wouldn’t expect to be killed. I am level 46 now and if I see a horde I attack and I expect the same. If I get camped I hit up general. If no one replies to help then I head to another area or go back to the inn and log off. From what I see the biggest issue the alliance has on this server is they all want to complain about issues but don’t help.

Let me ask you this, if you are in a zone questing and someone posts about horde issues do you reply? I would assume you don’t and for the you are part of the alliance issue. I will stop my leveling to help but that doesn’t seem to be the norm. Don’t talk about it be about it.

1 Like

Horde lowbies are not having any better a time.

You must have been living under a rock for the past few months… I personally think it isn’t quite as brutal as predicted.

Maybe stop trying to do instances in one of the main war zones the week pvp rewards are released?

Its funny cuz all the horde say is that the alliance controls everything and the alliance is beating up the horde blah blah blah, but i havent seen a post where the horde is saying how bad it is but many post about how rough it is on the alliance. Another thing that the horde traditionally say “dont play on a pvp server” horde is toxic here my friend, beware of your forum posts. They just gonna eat you up like they do in the world.

Those are troll posts.

wait till you hit your 50s and 50 and up content is forever blocked from you. everyone loves to say this is a balanced server but its not because horde has the vast majority lvl 60s. Alliance has more characters but most of them are lvl 45 and under.

1 Like

I constantly get ganked by alliance while trying to quest but I don’t feel the need to run to the forums and complain. I rez and move on with my life, either in the same zone, or I go somewhere else. It’ll get better after BGs are released.

1 Like

It’s not even that bad on alliance. Bunch of whiny babies.

3 Likes

Bring your 60 main to the fight then.

Have you tried making friends? Traveling in a group? Socializing in the online game?
Or are you just here to vent your grievances?

/yell c ƒ ◃ c c € ™️

1 Like

Looks like Dire Maul needs to be added to that list. Hope you enjoyed trying to run it tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ganked and that person moves on? Cuz horde will literally camp everything whether it gives honor or not. This is why everyone sits in IF. Almost no one is pvping horde side, they are just deathballing like scrubs.

I get its an mmo, but i shouldnt need 15 people to come with me to gather resources, or land at a fp. Horde are killing their own honor by doing this. If thats your goal, good job. Personally i just refuse to engage if you cant do so 1v1. Ill just lol and spit on you as you no talent group 40v1s me.

Oh, I’m sorry- I thought it was WAR craft not DUEL craft.

What war are you fighting? Do your actions change the map? No, the only thing you do is make it not worthwhile to venture out. I’m okay with it. Makes me feel good inside to know you fight for scraps of honor hiding behind a raid instead of actually trying.

You really don’t need a whole raid to make it unfair. You can unfairly gank someone with a party of 5 or a raid of 10 and it will still be entirely lopsided. Welcome to classic my dude. The map won’t change from anything here

1 Like

Get friends and fight back? Raid vs Raid is actually a shifton of honor, in spite being split up so much. I do prefer small group PVP, but I’m not gonna QQ every time I get rolled by a gank squad or a deathball. It makes me feel good inside knowing that you’d rather complain and whine.

Dont like it? a c ‚ c ÇÈ ‚ f 30

3 Likes

It’s funny I am reading this because I feel the same except I play horde side. I use to be a friendly player and /wave at ally as i try to quest, then right as I pull a NPC/MOB they start attacking and kill me. After having this done to me on multiple occasions, I now gank any and all ally no questions asked.

In fact, I literally tried being nice to a 40 Mage who was AOE farming. Me like a noob was to close and she/he popped the CD to see stealth and I got stomped haha. Anyhow, I realize that being friendly is not an option and playing on PVP server is what you make of it. Currently for horde STV is camped by 60 rogue almost daily for the whole day, hopefully this brings some sort of comfort to the ally knowing that STV is not playable for horde for a good part of the day up into the 10pm and on. Good luck all I look forward to ganking you.

Bobjenkins

Respect the grind, and if you see someone just grindng doing there thing…leave em be.

I’ve helped ally kill mobs b4…we all in this together.