So for the terribly misnamed Classic Wrath?

Will we be able to queue random battlegrounds from an interface panel anywhere in the world or will the 1/100th of the player base (superfringe RPers) dictate we must be in a city and talk to an NPC - as has now happened with random dungeon finder, in this NOT Classic version of Wrath?

Lining up the final reason to give this game a pass.

8 Likes

Neither of those things are accurate.

I’m pro-LFD, but let’s not pretend the playerbase has anything to do with it not being in Wrath.

6 Likes

You won’t quit and you know it.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Lighten up, Francis.
They could go totally old school and make you hoof it to the portals in Arathi, Ashenvale or Alterac Mountains to queue BGs.

4 Likes

Maybe they could add a feature where the characters have to physically line up at the npc’s and you don’t get to click until it’s ‘your turn’

1 Like

ahahaha
that npc/s would be perma bugged with all the spam clicking

but really the queuing in town is fine because you can still do it at the portal if you want
blizz made it optional (which they forgot how to do with rdf)
but that could change if we aren’t being social enough
dun dun dun :scream:

1 Like

Hopefully they refund all the people that want the classic experience that realize they got screwed with no RDF

1 Like

you survived classic and TBC while queuing from the NPC just fine.

1 Like

The biggest poll is 60/40. So, stop lying about a “minority”. Especially when you understand that those who are upset about it tend to answer as many poll as possible meanwhile those who are fine with it don’t.

IMO it’s nearly a 50/50.

1 Like

RFD isn’t the classic experience lol. It came in the last content patch in Wrath

2 Likes

Which lasted 11 of the 23 months that WotLK ran. That’s 48%.

Multiple devs have stated that it would have been in at the launch of Vanilla if they could have made it work.

RDF is objectively the Classic experience.

5 Likes

Dont be surprised. Im ridimg out tbc. But i already have leveles a charachter in a wotlk private server. Level 15. 1st thing i did was lfd. I will not be playing blizz server. Its actually pointless even if they kept lfd for me. I only played tbc because i thought they were gojng to allow us to keep a tbc forever server like they did with classic. Without that it was no different than the pservers anyway.

So to each thier own. But the pserver is just fine for me. Im already logging in more time there than here. And the reports are saying that the entire pserver pop is growing over the past several weeks. So i think u will be surprised. Ppl want to play the old game. Its really that simple.

There is a very viable alternative option available. People will take option B.

1 Like

So because RDF was part of half of 1/3rd of the classic experience it’s the “classic experience” lol ok

RDF was in classic WOTLK, it should be in WOTLK

1 Like

So do the same and bring it in for the final phase

According to Brian Birmingham they’re removing it because they’re listening to the Classic community.

Obviously that’s not true, but that’s the Classic devs’ official reason.

1 Like

“Listening to the wow community” is a manipulative statement made by blizzard to push people to pay for boosts. It is absolutely not representative of the entire wow community. They should release at least two servers with RDF in it.

2 Likes

They did a poll last week and 60% still don’t want it.

The two elements I’m vehemently opposed to are the teleport to the dungeon and Grouping with people on other servers

1 Like

Who is they? What poll? Every poll I’ve seen has been pro-lfd, and by a wide margin.