So disapointed

I am not delusional, dungeon finder enables toxic behavior for the game and is what converted sandbox mmo wow into hamster wheel loot piñata ancillaries game. You’ll be just fine running to your dungeon, you’ll get groups no problem

Yeah I know, because you like a different type of game than what classic trio really is. You just want your ancillaries as fast as possible

Dungeon finder did nothing but add a variable for everyone to participate in content. If you can’t handle a little toxicity on a game you shouldn’t be playing in the first place. You’re not going to sit in LFG for 3 hours because someone keeps spam joining/leaving your group on the last boss and you can’t do it. This is the base content, not a raid, not instanced PVP.

LFD made it so it was accessible to players who didn’t have time to do things like sit in trade spamming for 50 minutes to get a tank to do their heroic SLabs and then have the tank leave because the healer didn’t ahve the gear or skill to outheal x pull.

and yet again; this was in wrath. It should remain in wrath

20 Likes

Yes using my time to get my ancillaries as fast as possible so I can participate in a raid with my guild is just so detrimental to the game and its playerbase.

3 Likes

No, you are either delusional or self-sabotaging. Willingly removing a wotlk feature and not caring about the large amount of people who won’t play because of it. Most Tbc players will stick around for it, but don’t you want to increase the playerbase? Lots of people like the ease of access wrath has and skipped tbc because it didn’t have it.

8 Likes

Buddy I am one of the most toxic players the game has ever seen, I am not afraid of a little toxicity. I am here on to forums to tell the truth about systems in the game wether people like what I have to say or not

“Truth” so you are delusional

2 Likes

Just cancelled my two accounts for me and my son. So yes, people will quit over this decision.

9 Likes

I am not making money off of the player base so I do not care who stays and who goes. I will play the game with or without dungeon finder. I am here to tell you that absolutely zero players who say they aren’t playing wrath will actually follow thru. After all this time. YOU must be delusional to believe that

I’m glad you admit you’re toxic.

And I would put you in the dumpster with how much I can push out, difference being is that I understand when to admit I’m wrong.

You are either delusional or just straight up blind to the playerbase. You assume every player is going to play this game the same as everyone else, that everyone will push high rating in arenas and go for 100 parses on every single raid boss.

Most people don’t even touch raids or arenas. They just like to do their dungeons, farm, gold, professions, bgs. Generally casual stuff. Removing something that was not only APART of Wrath, but festering a problem that plagues TBC for casual players is extremely poor design logic.

But by all means, preach to the choir about how you’re right when everyone and their mother could prove you wrong lmao.

13 Likes

I’ve heard that one before

And how do you explain dwindling servers/player population if people never quit?

2 Likes

Yes, I will continue to preach about how I am correct. I was correct about classic, TBC, som, and I will be correct about wrath. I notice the players QQing over LFD all post on retail characters. This further supports my thesis as correct

1 Like

Server pops dwindle because tbc is not a good expac. It is a raid log xpac

1 Like

It has nothing to do with money…this shows how dumb you are lol. If you enjoy the game you should want more people to be on your server to play with. “Absolutely zero” will quit? You are an actual clown if you aren’t a complete troll.

6 Likes

Hell even I quit TBC early on because I didn’t want to struggle through finding groups for dungeons. And I fancy myself a pretty hardcore player.

10 Likes

Mainly what i did back then and do in Classic. Not having LFD doesn’t prevent me to do this.

Like doing my dailies/farm while looking for a group.

1 Like

It does have to do with money. The reason they will not implement LFD is to make players pay for transfers

1 Like

This is a failing on Blizzards end. Players shouldn’t need to transfer in order to access the same content as everyone else. When average server populations drop below a set threshold, it should be flagged for prioritized connecting to a suitable sister realm.

2 Likes

But they aren’t going to do that. They want people to pay for transfers and boosts. Which is why LFD is off the table.

1 Like