So disapointed

I along with so many others were looking forward to WOTLK Classic. I have played since vanilla and wrath was my all time favorite. No dungeon finder in wrath is really a let down. Blizzard you need to re think your position and how big this “community” you think you know really is. You know how many more tanks and healers dungeon finder was going to add to the community? People leveled tanks and healers like crazy when wrath came out just because of t he dungeon finder. Do not take this away from us, you are going to have so many die hard wrath fans quit on you over something as stupid as this.

113 Likes

This ^ and the goodie bag for filling a role that was in high demand for incentive to play them roles

36 Likes

It’s a wotlk feature, it should be in wotlk.

54 Likes

Boy you sure are busy replying the same tired response in every single thread in some desperate attempt to keep this idiotic decision alive.

23 Likes

Rdf is part of wrath. Go play Season if Mastery.

25 Likes

I’m really hoping they at least give us the option to use it.

9 Likes

Agreed.
It would be nice if included at launch but if they decided to add it with the patch/content it arrived with originally I would be fine with that. I know a lot of people would not enjoy the wait but it would be keeping with the original rollout.

9 Likes

This.

Don’t wanna use DF? Just use LFG. Simple solution to keep the purists happy.

5 Likes

Dungeon finder is what allows players to come in, get the item they’re looking for and immediately leave right after. Convenience is the bane of fair humanity. I personally don’t care either way wether it’s in or not, but DF enables “toxic” gameplay for reasons like this. Either way people aren’t gonna quit because of it no matter what they say

4 Likes

This is 100% going to kill a lot people playing Wrath, no matter how much fun the game is. Having to spam in LFG/Trade is not interesting for group finding, especially for something like this where you just want to come home from work, get your daily and queue it in the dungeon finder.

25 Likes

Wasnt there a debuff that would prevent you from queing up again if you did that? Didnt the finder also pick someone else and it would say something like 1/4 Bosses Killed? If someone get the item they need then bail who cares. Often times the queue window would pop up for last boss and that was the only boss I needed an item from. It was great.

3 Likes

Buddy we have been using LFG since classic. LFD in wrath being gone ain’t changing anything. No one is going to quit

3 Likes

Cross realm dungeon finder ruins server vibes. If RDF was only queuing you with people on your server then its cool, its just faster and more convenient and allows you to quest and group with those people again later on.

2 Likes

The debuff doesn’t matter because the player achieved his goal of getting the loot he wanted now he can go take a shower, come back and do it again

2 Likes

Oh yeah, those 20k player server vibes…

7 Likes

It definitely ruins vibes from players that have to pay money to X-fer off of the server just to play the game. I wonder how many players have outright quit the game due to not wanting to pay blizz even more money due to their dumb decision making.

7 Likes

Yes, its not cool to do it. But the solution was also not having to deal with LFG. If A DPS dropped it was filled instantly and the group moved along.

3 Likes

Not if they see that half the bosses are already dead

You’re very delusional if you think not having dungeon finder is fine for the playerbase.

Not only was this apart of Wrath, but it also made it so casual players who didn’t want to tryhard anything and just hang out have the ability to do the simple content.

Not everyone wants to spam in trade, especially if they aren’t playing something that’s necessarily meta.

19 Likes

Uh yes they will. I can easily remember thinking to myself AWESOME theyre on the last boss I only needed ITEM in here anyhow. You also werent forced to accept the queue iirc.

1 Like