So.. did everyone lose on the new set bonuses?

demo up good

no complaints. pretty much 2 tyrants. :slight_smile:

spec is gonna flow much better, Iā€™m loving the new set bonus for demo.

This should be reposted non stop in the warrior forums.

Pres evoker 2 set is pretty nuts

Same with rdruid and healer priests being really decent

Mw has so much throughput any set bonus is just extra

Apparently rsham is busted

1 Like

Idk, the outlaw one seemsā€¦ very strong. You basically keep the 7% agility buff permanently and the 2 set seems pretty good too

From a glance at the text, prevoker seems to have a nice 2 and 4.

It will shoehorn us into an emerald blossom build but I donā€™t think itā€™ll be bad on the meters.

Time will tell.

Before anyone else beats me to it, Tier Sets are Borrowed Power.

I love tier sets, but Iā€™m not devastated the set isnā€™t a 20% damage/healing boost.

I mean, if they make it good enough and buff Collateral Damage or nerf Storm of Swords, Iā€™ll maybe use it in consistent 3-target cleave via FoBā€¦

But otherwise, yeeehā€¦

Oh, it already is.

7% agi isnā€™t enough to make Outlaw not terrible to play compred to Sub. It could be 30% agi, but with what theyā€™ve done to CP generation and button bloat as outlaw people will still play sub.

Sub 2set however sucks. Everyone macros SD+Symbols together. SD giving Symbols will be pointless

resto druids won the lottoā€¦ not sure how making the easiest facerolling meta getting an insanely OP 2/4pc was thought of as a good ideaā€¦ and the rest of the healers look like dog pile bonusā€™

1 Like

I disagree. They may not be exciting but they look potentially very strong depending on the numbers.

The 2 Piece helps with ST which is a weakness AND increases our already strong AOE damage.

The 4 Piece is a mini SEF. More damage is more damage and again will be good in both ST and AOE situations.

I only really looked at the healers but RDruid and PrEvoker are the clear winners there.

Well, aff is really nice.

Tuning wise demos is gonna be really good, but will have the side effect of making us once again balanced around PI and stuck using NP.

Destro is uh.

Do it again.

The Ele Shaman set looks interesting primarily because I loved that Torghast power in Shadowlands. Stormkeeper is one of my favorite abilities in the whole game and having it up more looks fun.

Iā€™m looking forward to how the math works out once the theory crafters start testing. With the 4 PC giving bonus damage after Stormkeeper I wonder if the lightning builds (which I prefer) will overtake Wildfire.

I also wonder if those lightning builds will now swap from Lighting Rod to the second SK charge with the choice node for the left capstone.

man NP is the worst. I donā€™t find it complicated to play rotation wise, I just find it extremely annoying with all the movement this xpac.

I think that in raid, Reign of Tyranny + GFG 4 set will be EXTREMELY good.

Curious to see how it sims, or how it plays in m+ with the no NP build.

Should make demo flow.

Destro needs to be reworked. CDF is the worst talent and is so expensive to take.

the damage looks nice but im interested in the proc rate for the vampiric blood

How do you balance this:

At the end of SL, the bonuses were so good that if you didnā€™t have, you were severely hamstrung.

In DF, theyā€™re good, but not earth-shatteringly great. Perhaps, you can get by without them, at least for a couple of weeks.

Just give everyone the bonuses right off the bat, whether the bonuses are weak or strong.

Do away with them, since we canā€™t make everyone happy anyway.