So.. did everyone lose on the new set bonuses?

Just as the topic suggests. Who even won with the set bonuses?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of good 2 pc effects but a lot of 4 pc effects are eh.

Like Arms Warrior won big on 2 pc but its 4 pc is straight garbage. Weā€™re not gonna use Slam. Stop it, Blizz.

5 Likes

Some are good, but they are not as Op as in the past to prevent balance from going nuts.

1 Like

brewmaster one is pretty damn good.

mine suck and do pretty much nothing.

1 Like

Demonology

• (2) Set Bonus: Demonbolt damage increased 15%. Consuming a Demonic Core reduces the cooldown of Grimoire: Felguard by 1 second.

• (4) Set Bonus: Grimoire: Felguard deals 40% additional damage and empowers your active demons, increasing their damage done by 20% while active.

Not bad. Nice for the demon locks that donā€™t care too much about hand of guldan / imp spam

Also nice I have a way to buff my demons without having to use Tyrant. I donā€™t have the Tyrant selected in my talent build so Iā€™m curious how itā€™ll go for me

Spriest is legit awful.

1 Like

Havenā€™t seen a single Outlaw rogue complaining.

Not a fan of how Holyā€™s looks. Seems like itā€™d be fine in raids. But empowering PoM seems at odds with the Lightweaver build thatā€™s mainly used in M+. Itā€™s one thing this season to just hit it and basically get a free Lightweaver proc. But I wonder how much weā€™ll have to stray from the Lightweaver build to make effective use of Holyā€™s set; or if Lightweaver is even gonna be a thing.

Who knows, maybe PoM without talent augments will be enough to get decent value from the set.

10.1 tier or current

Resto Druid and Holy Priest look solid. I like Preservation Evokerā€™s new bonus, but donā€™t like losing the instant cast Living Flames we have right now.

What the hell is that? Are you kidding me. Thatā€™s going to force me to redo my talents. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Frost DKs are overall disappointed in their set, mostly due to how weā€™ll have to now track our positioning and Rime Procs for those Frostwyrm procs, or else pull unintended packs and get kicked for doing so. Plus, weā€™re losing out on important 2 and 4 Piece sets that buff our M+ Oblit builds.

Personally, I wouldā€™ve preferred a set that focused on Frost Strike and making it worthwhile to press instead.

WW Monk set is completely useless and if worn will only be for stats unless there is some kind of secret rework is appearing with the new sets.

current. im not sure if the 10.1 set is knowable yet.

New tier set bonuses have been announced.

Iā€™m not a min/maxer, all i can say is that the disc and holy bonuses look cool to me

They are by design made to be non-mandatory, so Iā€™m grateful for it. Building gear sets should be interesting, not just a race to put on set gear.

1 Like

See to me 4pc is mandatory because Iā€™m lazy and love PoM build. I honestly donā€™t know how I feel about that. Itā€™s going to be annoying to work in 4pc all the time.

1 Like