So... DBM crew is done

Games dead

It was never “done.” OP just missed some information.

DBM and BW aren’t in any way, shape or form “cheating.”

1 Like

All good. They’ve provided for Warcraft raiding groups for decades, and they deserve this break and completion. Someone else will pick up where they left off, if not already.

Yikes, blaming “the community” because you can’t keep your emotions in check.

DBM is not going away, they just beg for money because their sub money is going down.

Who are you to say that?
literally never done anything remotely relevant when it comes to pve.
shut ya mouth, b.

sometimes they’ll pull this to beg for extra donations. they’ve done it before

For those of us who know how to defeat bosses without it, it is… LOL!

Why should I remotely care of your opinion?

I say the same about yours.
the difference is that i have something to back my oppinion up, you don’t.
You are a BAD player.

So uh, after trying out Bigwigs I uninstalled DBM. I absolutely love how it simply tells you which mechanic is coming up, rather than telling you the mechanic followed by the completely wrong thing to do.

1 Like

How exactly am I a bad player? How exactly can you even know that, all you did was pull an ignorant statement out of your mind and think that you are the holiest of holy above all other. Complete and utter ignorance and you should be ashamed that you walk this planet with a brain like that.

How do i know you’re a terrible bottom of the barrel player?
by your opinion on addons, your armory etc.

Bigwigs is wonderful, a lot less intrusive~~

If you do need more emphasis though its really easy to tweak, not just airhorns 24/7.

But does it really matter to you how someone else plays the game? I like to keep my addons minimal and mostly utility; Altoholic, mapcoords. But if someone wants to use DBM to avoid bad stuff in a raid, it doesn’t affect you.

No, it means you have no idea how the addons work and you’re making stuff up. Not to mention, I’m seeing LFR and nothing else from you. Now, I at least spent through part of Warlords raiding and progression raiding in Wrath and Cata. So I can say I have extensive knowledge as a raid lead and healer and DPS with both DBM and BW.

Now, what I don’t know about is WA, because that was released after my time of progression raider. So I’m not going to pretend as if I know how it works. That’s just silly of me to think that I could make comments like, “it’s cheating, because I never used it!”