So... DBM crew is done

Can’t link and didn’t see this on front page.

I use bigwigs but I haven’t seen it update in around a month… But starting next month DBM is done for. Due to the state of the game.

I’m actually kinda shocked.

16 Likes

I had an update last week. Got a link saying they’re done?

The addon was updated 44 minutes ago. :woman_shrugging:t4:

13 Likes

h ttps://mobile.twitter.com/deadlybossmods/status/1461926551499554820

3 Likes

You can put ` on either side of your URL to create a link people can actually use, just FYI.

26 Likes

Don’t care. Was responding to his request. I don’t care how many people look at it or not.

2 Likes

well i didn’t see them saying i quit in that article so we don’t care what you got to say. when i see them say i quit then i’ll believe not a random forum user. i do find it amusing though imagine how mythic raiding would be with no addons.

2 Likes

Someone gives you a helpful tip and your response is to be disrespectful?

This community never ceases to amaze me.

85 Likes

DBM is one of the things making this game worse.

People gotta learn to pay attention and know how to play the game. Not how to follow flashing instructions.

Hey, wait, the regular UI has flashing instructions and screams that tell you when to react.

So it was already useless. Never mind.

22 Likes

No need to get snippy. I was giving you a tip for how to use the forums.

Also: the addon isn’t going anywhere. Read his Patreon.

Here’s the bottom part of his post in the TL;DR

44 Likes

people may actually have to pay attention and try for once?

5 Likes

LOL. Can’t you just say “oh, thanks for the info” and move on?

People and their egos.

13 Likes

what people actually make a sustainable living off game addons for wow? like none hardly. theres always someone who will do it. think of all the addons you use and never paid a dime for and been using forever.

3 Likes

Ohh humanbeak. Such a good troll. I remember when you first made your forum character. You were all hardcore FFXIV then switched it up to shill. Was an odd way to switch it up.

I gave her attitude because of the condescending response that people typically have in this community.

6 Likes

Here’s the clarifying post re: tweets (longer read)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/id-like-to-clear-58974318

6 Likes

I recently deleted this one because it was taking up so much memory, I have no idea how. Major lag issues. Anyway bigwigs seems fine, I like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Barring massive changes updates can some slower.

at least for lfr need whatever the old edition had was…good enough lol.

Use DBM as a tool…not a crutch lol. work out fiddly bits in the update luls…all good.

DBM is set to drop below even being sustainable as full time work starting next month (it’s already been iffy for a while now). Can blame state of shadowlands and recent state of blizzard.

Can’t really blame users being unhappy with game, or blizzard, or bobby. Do what you feel.

…I don’t see where they said “I’m done”. All they say it’s not going to be a full time work. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

It basically said if he doesn’t get pateron donations it will go away but apparently he got enough to do 9.2. Now the guy that makes it is back tracking on it.

But really if you need mods to kill bosses it just means you are not that good of a player. I don’t use this stuff and can kill bosses easy.

1 Like

Like yours???

3 Likes