So... DBM crew is done

I hope you wouldn’t not rely on dbm for heroic raiding or the gimmie mythic bosses lol

1 Like

I like how people were complaining about the dbm guy wanting donations and yet still want him to make this mod.

9 Likes

come on now. you’ve been here long enough to know nobody in GD is able to comprehend the written word!

4 Likes

What are these…words?

1 Like

Let’s do a clickbaity topic and then get all defensive when I get called out.

7 Likes

There it is boys , balefury someone whos never killed a current mythoc boss has 2 of the easiest aotcs and cant get a 2k io in the easiest season telling everyone that uses addons they need to learn to pay attention and actually try for once…just another spare parts player on the forums

3 Likes

I was around well before I ever touched FF14 :wink:

2 Likes

Perhaps try not to be so negative. I was giving you a tip. Not many know about the features.

21 Likes

Your opinion matters as much as mine stop being so self righteous.

Hahaha you’re spare parts bud :rofl:

1 Like

DBM is not ‘done’ what are you on about?

The tweet simply says it’s not generating enough income to be sustainable as full-time work. There’s a big difference between: “Yeah we can’t keep doing this as a full-time project.” and “We can’t keep doing this, bye.”

3 Likes

I have DBM, I barely ever watch it for anything. I think the most use I’ve gotten out of it lately was for calling stuff in P3 of Sylvanas. Mostly arrow order.

I am actually beginning to wonder if I disabled it if I would really significantly notice.

I’ve seriously hit the point in my WOW career where I get more value out of addons like EasyMail and Durability Status, than most raiding ones. (I think I would miss Healbot if I lost it.)

There are basically no new mechanics anymore, and the only other thing I occasionally need is a fight specific WA so I can know what everyone else is cueing off of. (like who does what rune on Fateweaver.) 14 years of playing and I can do everything on raw reflex and fight knowledge.

1 Like

how’s that working out for you? Being someone so easy to report.

They’re asking for support. Some people said they do this every time. We’ll just have to see as time passes by.

2 Likes

So you did get the pancakes? OMG YEAHHHHHHHH…

Pancakes for Pyri, 'cause me likey sum Pyri dats rite.

pancaaaaaaaaakes

:relieved:

2 Likes

you know i did

1 Like

I don’t think its a community problem when it’s a specific individual being grumpy and defensive lol

2 Likes

Good, his post is proof enough that WOW raiding has lose it’s edge, which is a good news for me.

WOW needs less raiding and more world content.

4 Likes

Well to be fair the community is largely toxic. But I do see your point.

2 Likes

*gets all grumpy n pokes u in ur fuzzy belly…

Whatcha gonna do NOW mr furrfist.

:thinking:

2 Likes