So, collecting things is a mental disorder now?

That’s assuming people only play alts for the professions.

All of my alts are Herbists/Miners, with the exception of one who is a Miner/Engineer because I wanted to make myself a (Bad Robot) Rascal-Bot. (He wears a slurpee on his back complete with bendy-straw!)

I just like playing multiple toons.

I have extra characters to forge materials for the professions I have. They level and pick up the stuff I need for main profession users to be able to level the main professions.

I am one that enjoys leveling.

I collect things at times because places like Mechagon exist and I don’t do it on purpose.

Every now and then I purge my bank of old content reagents.

1 Like

I’m tired of having to delete 1 character to create 1 character. It is annoying.

2 Likes

:raised_hands:

People have 50, fifty, characters?

1 Like

one way to stop that, when you get a max level character, it opens up a new character slot. if you use it, great, if not, thats fine also

2 Likes

Um no. If I’m paying for my account, my names should not be taken even if I’m not playing them.

The last break I took from the game lasted just about two years. I paid a sub for those two years even if I didn’t play. If I came back and my character’s names were taken I’d be pissed.

Stop trying to make Raistlin001 characters and try to be more unique if you are getting “Character name taken.”