So can we get an actual drum fix now

They weren’t used remotely near the level people are implying that they were/will be used during actual TBC, and things got cleared pre-nerf so…

I agree, thats why it makes no sense to nerf drums or to listen to the anti world buff crowd.

They said the same thing about wbuffs, and look where we ended

Only two guilds, and they did use them.

I can confirm that guilds are already advertising LWer required for tbc guild recruitment posts on my realm’s discord.

The changes, as they are currently proposed/implemented, don’t do a damn thing about LW/Drum stacking.

1 Like

This is a complete disaster for Ret paladins. Ret should absolutely be engineering/blacksmithing. The bombs/nades cover the ret’s weak AoE, and are insanely good in PvP as paladins don’t have ranged abilities or good gap closers. Can’t give up blacksmithing because the LHC is tops for DPS. Pressure to drop Engineering will be sky high because a melee in a melee group can easily buff the squad at 8 yards.

So, I will have to give up my engineering to be a drummer WHICH THEY SAID I WOULDN’T FEEL THE NEED TO DO. Feeling lied to about that. If you don’t already have a raid slot as a ret, you 100% will have to be LW to get that one per raid slot. Because the other applicants will absolutely 100% be blacksmithing/LW.

I guess I can get engineering back after Twinblade, but playing that nearly full year with a prof I despise having to get, makes me not want to even play at all. This is garbage design and they know it. They need to do something about it.

1 Like

They used them on every member in the raid did they? Show us.

That’d be great but Blizzard admitted that Sunwell was tuned with Drums in mind.

When I raided in TBC, I guess i was in a ‘casual’ guild because nobody ran drums. I honestly didn’t know there were drums outside of drums of panic being used occasionally in PvP. Though from what I’ve read, I thought you needed 4 in each group to maintain 100% uptime?

Your own original post never once mentioned you were only including pre nerf. As well as making that statement with full knowledge that the guy cleared Sunwell post-nerf. So move that goal post even further in an attempt to feel intelligent.

Let me say it once again. I don’t care about the pre nerf boss kills. I don’t care that blizzard said we are getting pre nerf Sunwell. The discussion you were having was that Sunwell with no qualifiers about patch cycle was only being killed with drum meta.

I’m fully expecting the next reply to be that “of course” its implied. No it wasn’t, as you were directly trying to refute someone’s claim who you knew cleared it post nerf. And yet you still made the claim that 100% of guilds cleared it with all drums even then. Your original post and claim was trying to encompass all of Sunwell while it was relevant content. Only after being called out on this bold claim, did you move the goal post to pre nerf

So get bent on that apology

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.