So Blizzard just straight up DELETED our characters?

Classic didn’t end my old server is still there. The Wotlk server they drafted me to has 15 total players in peak hours. 20 items on AH if you are lucky. My original Classic server has a normal amount of players on it. Really great move…I don’t get it if you compare this to something IRL it would never be allowed.

1 Like

At this point these threads are simply loltastic. Thanks for the entertainment.

Yup. They didn’t say a PEEP about clones. Everyone can save their minutes if their lives now making these threads

3 Likes

You dumb? your characters are not deleted they are on Wrath servers XD

Yes, I remember them saying something about accepting payment for cloning services and that they would delete your character anyways.

The characters are still on the wrath realms. Any characters that have not been played or leveled above 60 are still valid data.

2 Likes

That’s not entirely true. They would have gone throw data conversions to each of the new expansions. In theory, they could find a way to move the data back, but that would be like taking the integral of an equation; you would lose some information. Plus it would take them time and effort to devise such a way, which is a waste of their resources imo.

If folks want to play on classic, they should just level a new character. That’s the fun part of classic anyway.

Why is this so hard to believe after an entire country had their accounts taken away?

1 Like

Lol, pulling the guilt trip card.
Get over yourself pal.
This is a hobby ffs.

3 Likes

when som 2 comes around, don’t invest in it. if you don’t want your work deleted

3 Likes

They allowed seasonal to clone to era.

2 Likes

Get over it. Or contact your WoW representative aka streamers and maybe you have a chance of changing blizzards decision. Better yet, next time they say something is gone by a certain day you clone your character by then. Deadlines…

What is this even a complaint about?

You played and progressed through 3 expansions, and no want to… unlevel? And go back to the first one?

Otherwise if you’re talking about just the actual cloning service, there was a massive and annoying amount of emails, launcher messages, and login screen pop ups for the first month of TBC.

And in fact, MUCH longer for people that played alts because literally every time you tried to log into an alt for the first time you had to acknowledge and accept that the alt was now leaving OG Classic and moving to TBC.

You have no argument, youre looking for attention, and you should feel bad for wasting peoples time with this s-posting.

1 Like

Indeed, great advice for the OP!

1 Like

So you took a break from WoW to take a stand against Blizzard cause of Blitzchung who has nothing to do with WoW and you made that stand by playing Overwatch, another Blizzard game? This gets better and better. Please. Keep going.

1 Like

Who tf cares like you owe other people your life :joy:

You mean the Hong Kong guy who broke the tournament rules and got banned for it?

He deserved the ban. Just like if someone showed their support for Ukraine at a tournament.

precisely!

1 Like

We didn’t.

Your clone was deleted, because you didn’t clone it.
Your actual character is in wrath classic realms right now.