So Blizzard is just griefing its players at this point

I find it amazing that we cant have a goblin in a bikini but this indie company will grief us into submission with these MM hunters for an entire expansion. I honestly feel like they lied to me and owe me an explanation. 500-600k damage in just 2 seconds followed by 700k for another 2 seconds.

Multiplied by 5 hunters in each bg.

I know I know, just quit…

My point is, I shouldn’t have to if this company would get their heads out of the sand and do the right thing.

What a shame I wasted so many years of my life on this game.

5 Likes

nerf damage? idc, but buff MM defensives.

Hey Oldclicker,

Come Q for some epic bgs for a break. Are there MM hunters there? Yes. Are they oppressive, on a smallish map with limited targets? No.

I’m on my Goblin Warlock, Trakzlibble, who is mostly greens, I’m having a good time. Every once in awhile I’ll end up with a MM hunter and I can watch he incoming sniper/aimed etc and I do a cooldown. Very occassionally a couple target and I get blown up, but that is with every class. I have the same experience on my Vulperan Shaman, Xazzi. Lots of fun…and shamans seem to get targetted by mm hunters for some reason (and rogues lol!). I also do this on my currently vacationed but soon to be not vacationed, Mechagnome Mage: Sposcorky.

All of these guys are in greens and some purples. Are there other issues with epics? Yes. Premades for instance, suck. but it what it is and I just find smaller battles with in the bigger battle and I still have fun.

Anyway, consider it.

Hunters are almost certainly gonna get adjusted. Then we will hear about their tears of this and that.

2 Likes

This is a very nice offer and thank you but I don’t really enjoy epics as much.

And quite frankly, I’m tired of making sacrifices because Blizzard is too naive to fix their game.

I cant do low level bgs cause hunters and pre-made syncers

I cant do regular bgs cause of non stop premades

I can do blitz but even now I’m starting to see every team I face have 3-4 hunters

I’d say I’d show them I’m ticked off by unsubscribing but we all know they couldn’t care less about my $20 each month. If they did, they would do a quick hotfix on the hunters, they would stop the premades, they would remove syncing.

They just dont care anymore,

2 Likes

you pay 20$ a month?

Ya, I’m Canadian

2 Likes

Omg just remove stealth already and all our problems are solved. Don’t even change anything else!!! Just remove stealth for the love of god!!!

Random PvP balance is kind of out of whack this season in general. MM hunters that drop people out of nowhere, unkillable healers that reset to full like NPCs. I think this is the first time I’m actually kind of not enjoying the game even when everyone is fully geared and equal. The general state of combat is kind of unfun. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

I think it works out to 18$ for us? But once you factor in Justinflation I guess it’s 20$.

2 Likes

There was the patch a while back where they increased stamina, reduced main stat and put healer trinket on 1.5 min. cooldown. I think that was a mistake. Now it feels like nothing dies until you hit your next birthday.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. Used to be that you could land one smart CC or interrupt in all the chaos and it really changed team fights. This was that tiny sliver of fun of random PvP. But now it seems like there needs to be a whole organized CC chain to affect anything and of course nobody coordinates, and it’s all up to who has worse healers or squishier dps. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Stealth isn’t the problem.

1 Like

I used to kinda enjoy solo shuffle/blitz before those changes (and other factors). Now I’ve resigned myself to going back to my humble beginnings with good ol’ fashioned random battlegrounds.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

As nature intended Snowcrest…as nature intended.

2 Likes

But we have stealth pots, we also have anti stealth pots. How does that change anything?

1 Like

We could but we skinny dip to avoid those pesky tan lines. Maybe I’ll invent the Speedo.

1 Like

If you’re willing to play Aff lock, they counter MM real well. Aff is pretty much the most tanky spec and hunters can’t do anything about Dot damage. You could also try staying with your teams best healer or with other effective hunter killers like WW, any Warrior, HDH, even DKs.

1 Like

I would rather be annoyed to death by MM hunters than bored to death by priest healers.

Goblin in a Bikini?

As you might know, Blizzard isn’t prioritizing PvP at all. If you’re a PvP player, you might as well unsubscribe and never return. The new battleground they are adding is simply makebelief in order to win some souls.

I’ve seen a lot of players say the balance in this expansion has been better than previous expansions. And that could be the case… but there’s been many outliers this expansion in PvP but Blizzard doesn’t fix them. They will put a bandaid on it and give you kisses for your ouchie and hope you’ll stop crying.

The entire game is designed to draw out the toxicity in people. The huge damage and healing spikes, the immense amounts of cc and micro cc every class has…

PvP at this stage is more of a combination of ping-pong and who can lock their opponent out of playing the game the longest.

And it’ll only get worse when we get hero talents. So any PvPer who has any hopes for this game to get better next expansion… sorry, wouldn’t count on it.

And don’t get me wrong. I don’t think WoW is dieing, I’m no doomer, I love PvP, the gameplay in WoW is fantastic. But the developers just DO NOT CARE about us.

2 Likes