So Blizzard is done adding customization options?

I’m pretty sure they mentioned they’ll be likely doing heritage armor in the .5 patches, and that’s likely when the customization will be added in, too.

Blizzard has definitely done a good job killing trust in them, but the customization seems like something they’ve been excited about so I imagine they’ll continue.

The forsaked heritage armor is a coffin…

1 Like

They said they were going to add quivers and librams etc. at the start of Legion, and they still haven’t.

Funny enough, my hunter on Classic WoW has a visible quiver, lmao.

5 Likes

i been thinking the same but tbh i think the heritage armour will come in SL tied to the storyline. i mean it kinda makes sense since Saurfang just died and Sylvanas left the horde so 2 major i guess “leaders” gone. idk if you consider saurfang a leader of the orcs i would at this point since thrall was kinda gone but he back now. then you got that undead chick coming back too who is supposed to be the new UD leader i think

More will be put in. The stuff we’re getting now is just sort of like a “first wave”

As the expansion goes on, they’ll release more they’re working on

1 Like

Ya, right after we get our quivers and librams and stuff. So never.

Bro I answered your question, don’t get snippy with me

But we did have quivers and librams. Equipping certain artifacts also gave both items. Beyond that they never gave a time table for when they’d add them to other items/transmog sets.

FIX NIGHTBORNE WHILE YOU’RE AT IT!

Please.

3 Likes

Ya, that was the lazy compromise they used to not actually give them too us.

Heritage armor is abandoned, no more is being made. No more customizations are coming.

Maybe we will pay for something cool next expansion.

Ya, if the forums had an ignore list you’d be on it. You just troll and never contribute to conversations, but thanks for the bump.

1 Like

Pro Tip. The forums do. Welcome to it.

6 Likes

9.1 needs content too!

A moment of silence for Blizz’s two most shafted races this xpac, the night elves and undead. Night elves lost their capital city, got no heritage armor, and got no satisfactory revenge story line. Undead lost their capital city, got no heritage armor, and got no allied race. May you have better tidings in Shadowlands.

3 Likes

I’d rather be someone who occasionally comes to the forums as a great place for constructive conversation, than someone who posts all day every day under the misunderstanding that posting gifs is the same as having a sense of humour.

2 Likes

Ah this thread is a lot more peaceful now without the tantrum.

1 Like

This is such a nitpick. Who cares if they literally said they promise or not? They acknowledged there were players that wanted the options and wanted to do it. So why didn’t they do it? I mean, some of this stuff is pretty simple. How hard is it to add quivers and librams to a character?

1 Like

Well aren’t you a bucket of sunshine?

Ya, Blizzard’s track record and downward trajectory is enough for me to be cynical. BFA started bad and ended up terrible, and Shadowlands looks like more of the same.

And with Mike Morhaime and Chris Metzen gone, it doesn’t feel like anyone at Blizz truly loves the game.

1 Like