So Blizzard are not pulling the ripcord

That’s not being smug, that’s stating a simple fact. If I struck a nerve then so be it, but that comment is nothing more than a factual statement that many players would agree with if they do that same content.

1 Like

It’s amusing because she also gets incredibly offended when people call out multiboxing for being P2W or cheating. :joy:

Players find optimizing their character fun and you tell them “your fun is not important or needed”.

Incorrect. There is nothing on a video game forum that will ever offend me. I am not that emotionally invested in this game for anything to offend me, especially not the forum.

You tell yourself that if it helps mend your feelings :heart:

lol, alright.

I disagree and have pointed this out many times, the players who have completed content at this level is actually very low compared to how many people there are running content overall tells me you do need min maxing at this level.

For example this druid on the IO site ranked against every other character on that site is currently a top 10% player in the world and the best I can do is a timed M17.

Some of you seriously underestimate just how hard content is for the average person.

1 Like

Not to mention optimizing characters is fun for many people. That person doesn’t care one bit about fun. Just how much discontent they can sow on the forums. Thats their sole purpose.

1 Like

This doom and gloom of not being able to change covenants on a whim is getting old. Some of you act like you will be entirely locked out of content and only able to do 1 thing, and that’s 100% false.

Stop crying. It’s not that big of deal.

2 Likes

The average person isn’t raiding mythic level content. A very small percentage of players ever step foot into a mythic raid at current content. lol

Indeed. Which is why when a developer is trying to put an inherently unfun system into their game, people who have enjoyed said game give mountains of feedback on why it isn’t fun, and how to make it fun. Sad thing is, the developer doesn’t listen, even though it has been proven over and over that the feedback is correct, and the dev’s pride is not.

1 Like

But being locked out of a soulbind for a week and not being able to utilise that soulbind for another spec is something else entirely.

“Conduits will not change depending on your spec - you will still need to respec Soulbinds in order to change them and setup your preferred Soulbind “build” aimed at how you intend to play.”

Are you just going to wilfully ignore all the comments on these forums from casuals who do not step into mythic content or do high level m+ and still want the ripcord pulled, or do you just read and remember selective comments to better fit your narrative?

1 Like

That’s pretty much their thing. Ignore peoples arguments and make a strawman. They do it in pretty much every thread they post in.

2 Likes

It’s Yesuna, get used to that. He has a habit of ignoring anyone who comments something that he has no way of counter arguing that does not fit with what the point he is trying to make and it frustrated me so much that he would pull apart my posts, quote me completely out of context and try to force his point of view that I now have him on my ignore list.

2 Likes

She’s going to ignore my question too or dodge it entirely because there’s no way to construct a response without also unraveling their pointless vindications against these phantom min-maxers out to get them and spoil their fun.

This isn’t a democracy. Just because you want something implemented does not mean it’s happening.

Yo, can you please respond to my comment?

Indeed. Sadly it takes the subs to start a nose dive before they come to their senses. I’ve watched dev pride kill this game more and more over the last 6 years.

That’s how changes are forced. If players continue to feed Blizzard their money left and right then Blizzard is obviously doing a great enough job that players will not leave and play something else. So a handful of complaint threads are usually going to be disregarded.