So arms war?

Well, im beating fury, ret, rogues… i don’t know why arms should have better defensives.

Fury warpaint plus healing is overtuned, its not like arms are bad. Yet arms beat fury.

Yeah like I said, I’ll prove that very wrong.

1 Like

Ah class balance decided by some duels love the arena forums

10 Likes

I think anyone claiming arms is better than fury right now has a sincerely poor grasp of the class atm.

It’s not really up for debate. Arms is viable but it isn’t anywhere near as good. Weaker MS, weaker pressure, weaker dcds.

I can’t drive these points home via the forums, but I can very easily demonstrate fury durability and pressure in a duel.

6 Likes

Yeah, the fact that i beat snutz, markers, mud recently is through pure luck, im wrong.i wish i had same level of gomachi grasp

if you watch the vod his team nearly dies to snutz 2v3 and the only reason they don’t is he had a prevoker on his team. he can do damage, he’s using fatality which is cool. i think its a waste of a talent point id like to see why he uses it. i watched him execute off a 5 stack fatal mark and do 15% of snutz’s hp lol seems like a bad talent imo.

he probably wouldve killed snutz but he MS’d then sharpened and couldnt use the buff when snutz was around 30%. idk should’ve just got the big MS out then worried about building up damage, battlelord resets MS all the time now.

fury wont change this aspect.

dat prevoker was not good, actually snutz team healed more than my team.

I’ve queued into r1s in skirms and beaten them because my other team mates were better geared than their healer too. It doesn’t mean I’m better. Lmao

4 Likes

u can literally hear snutz whine about how much healing the prevoker was doing regardless of the dragons skill.

Fury would’ve taken less damage and had more pressure from a constant 40% MS lmao

im a diehard arms blowhard, i still play it while gomachi and mud quit the spec. and im not delusional enough to think the two specs are even close.

1 Like

you good dude?

8 Likes

there is a possibility that me as arms, a player who is monitoring his own pressure, a player who is monitoring the pressure that the fury enemies cause, is wrong after all…

and it may be that non-arms players are right

good, buff arms, im wrong

Actually i was very satisfied with arms before 30% mortal strike change lol… keep it up

The thing is, the people you’re arguing with play both and main arms. We know from experience what’s good and what’s not.

Arms isn’t fury tier but it does satisfying damage every colossus smash

1 Like

Skullsplitter is insanely fun too. Arms is close to being amazing but durability has to be addressed.

If durability is addressed it would fly into borderline insane tier based off of how much damage it does right now, I’m hitting people in cds for up to 100k++ for multiple globals ina row if I’m critting kekw

2 Likes

The thing is, other classes are as well though.

Fury has a ton of smaller hits but it’s actually burst is probably higher, especially with cleave.

2 Likes

Different from other specializations arms has a dynamic rotation, you probably are pressing wrong buttons, probably don’t take advantage of overpower, battlelord, exhilarating blows interaction… some of you play rend, some of you don’t play fatallity…

Thats why i love warrior, good players are very different from average.

it’s aoe burst is really high in bgs for sure but even in a cleave mirror scenario, I think arms would pump out higher damage in its cooldowns than fury would, fury would obv pull ahead in the downtime with its consistent pressure from its busted ms tho

This is certainty true.

Yeah I think the burst from is probably higher in specific setups, I’ll agree there.

I’ve also been playing with Joker on Anderhol and his bg damage is usually higher. Rend and heavy Ms build can really crank.

Granted I also think the guy is just better than me in general. :rofl:

If he played fury he’d probably put me to shame there too.

ive been playing unhinged and dropping people in bladestorms, pressures insane with torment because you can build up a quick MS, pop avatar, hit a sudden death and overpower and bladestorm again and it trucks

1 Like