Warrior Fury Warpaint needs a redesign immediately

But my guy you just tried to say warlock healing isn’t a problem

Spam healing 3% of your hp and burst healing 30-50% as a warrior is more fine to you than a 10% buff you upkeep.

Yep.

reminder that OP equates himself to better than mud and other r1s because op beat them in skirms or something and says that arms>fury
okay carry on

1 Like

i never said that you rotten cancer, i beat mud on ranked and i only mentioned that because i respect him, he is a lot better than me.

1 Like

Ok but like here’s the real question guys.

If I played triple hunter and all 3 hunters were named Goosefat while having ducks for pets. Would we become a Gooseroll?

revisionist history only works when you can’t see what got revised

To be fair I feel like he was kinda saying arms is in a good spot because fury is beatable

When he kinda alluded to arms being better than fury 1v1 he was wrong

2 Likes

Arms is fine.
You can beat fury as arms.

so?

so what?

he got smoked by gomachi as fury 3 times in a row after saying that btw

Yeah I’m aware

He was kinda right about some stuff and wrong about others

Who cares at the end of the day I’m all for someone trying to make the less meta spec for their class work

Lukey keeps whispering me terrifying arms numbers

it wans’t 3 times, dear god, 12 y.o disgusting liar, they posted 3 screenshots but it wanst 3 fights lol, you deduction is pathetic

you might want to calm down before you break your keyboard from typing so quickly

sorry
for the very very important superduper forum record
it was 2

but it doesnt matter how many it was
you wouldve lost either way

im glad you admited you were lying,
need to admit the last 10 times this has happened

the guy who stalks me looking up my data in achievements and who searches my past publications shouldn’t be the same guy who’s worried about my typing speed

cool argument, has nothing to do with the point
arms is still bad and you’re still dumb for thinking otherwise

warpaint is the least offensive thing in fury’s kit and you’re dumb for thinking it’s such a huge part in why fury is broken
multiple people have laid out why their self healing is the problem with literal math that proves the self healing is a larger issue by magnitudes of 2x and you’re still trying to act like it’s not by screaming about warpaint

1 Like

The problem is you need 100% uptime on a Lock to bring them down to 70% HP. If you reduce mobility you never will kill anyone because Casters and even Rogues have become Super Tanks.

I’ll gladly trade mobility if they make Casters squishy again. I mean when you make contact with them they explode. That has to be the trade off. Range/Clothie/Stealth need to be Super Squishy with limited healing. So when you get on them they die.

Ofc there’s other things that need to be nerfed if mobility gets nerfed. But no one can ever deny that when everyone started being as mobile as druids that the game just kept getting worse from there.

I’d gladly make casters squishy if people couldn’t gap close every 4 seconds

Mobility got worse in MoP when they created Monks that go Zoom Zoom. Everyone else was like…“HEY, I wanna Zoom Zoom too it’s not fair!!” Monk’s ruined the game. MoP was a bad expansion the start of Retail and failed homogenized design.

As a result everyone got mobility and they then made everyone else Tanks with Healing.

Again first you got to start gutting healing from Dps which means Casters too. Also their mitigation not everyone should have a Wall or Huge Absorb. If you play a Dps you should be worried at any point you could die due to bad positioning.

Fixing this isn’t going to happen though.

We ignore bad opinions

1 Like

MoP caused the problem we have now. It was the beginning of the end and Cata was the last real WoW expansion.

What is the plan here? For both specs of warrior to feel bad this season?