So are the people who looted their vault sol?

I looted my vault on all my characters. So I guess I am left high and dry again?

Nothing has been said yet. They haven’t even fixed the issue let alone gotten to this point.

3 Likes

Okay thanks. Yes I didn’t see anything posted at all lately. My friend was able to loot his vault when he logged in this morning. They are very tight lipped on the status.

You’ll want to open a ticket.

6 Likes

The vault options are still not fixed. My vault is showing a 216 ilvl for the first slot and a 220 for the second slot which is physically impossible. I completed a +14 as my highest key last week so my first slot should be 226 not 216.

The vault options are still not fixed. My vault is showing a 216 ilvl for the first slot and a 220 for the second slot which is physically impossible. I completed a +14 as my highest key last week so my first slot should be 226 not 216. (reposting this as the toon that this is confirmed to be impacting to avoid confusion.

Same problem here. I noticed the ilvl issue and did NOT select any times. Now that the vault is back up, the items are the same they were yesterday before the vault was taken away.

No one said it’s fixed…just that if you have already looted your items to file a ticket.

2 Likes

Okay thank you.

1 Like

They actually did say it was fixed.

WarcraftDevs
@WarcraftDevs

With realm restarts in the Americas and Oceania region, the Great Vault is back and operating as intended. Thank you for your patience.

My apologies, I had not seen that yet.

2 Likes

Going forward - it should be - but if you already accessed it, you may need to submit a ticket.

3 Likes

Has anyone been able to resolve this via ticket? I submitted nearly a day ago, am waiting for a response.

Just to follow up. A GM has messaged me in game and kindly fixed my vault! I’m not sure leaving his/her name here is appropriate, but if you see this know that I greatly appreciate it.

2 Likes

The only way to give them their props is to submit the survey that you get once a ticket is resolved.

So glad they were able to help you out!

2 Likes