So Ardenweald story is as much troll as night elf?

Sounds to me like you are intended to get it and they just messed up the trigger.

Is it repeatable?

Not in the sense that it’s a daily quest. The second one isn’t available until you turn in the first one, so it’s more like a two-step quest chain.

Rescue 6 souls of a genocided people = she only cares about those people.

Not sure I agree, but to each their own.

2 Likes

I guess we can conclude that she only cares about nelves–but she doesn’t care about them very much.

Clearly, Ysera is just a cold-hearted dragon beach. Which means her tears at the play were all just for show.

1 Like

Very true. A shame we didn’t see it until it was too late.

Remind me what Horde souls we save besides Thrall and Baine*?

*(we’re going to pretend that Baine is a Horde soul for the purpose of this discussion.)

1 Like

We get to save Bwonsamdi. Get a whole dungeon about it.

1 Like

okay so in one week you save more night elves than you do the Horde for the entire first patch of the expansion.

I love the bad faith argument that Bwonsamdi is as inconsequential as Ilthalaine.

2 Likes

But also more Trolls overall. However I do understand your pain as Blizzard gives too much focus to Nelves while Horde stuff seems like a side dish or some happy accident(Like Bwonsamdi wasn’t planned to appear in SL)

1 Like

Quite the opposite actually. Whenever I do my weekly soul gathering in the Maw, I always make sure to take the Horde souls on my Horde characters. 5 Horde souls x2 horde = ten Horde souls a week!

Now, you are free to collect the souls you want, but if this is such a great concern for you, then just be sure you collect the Horde souls when you go to the Maw each week.

2 Likes

How do you know which are Horde?

No, I’d put helping out Bwonsamdi about on par as saving Ysera. Those two easily cancel each other out.

So, we got all the ambiguously numbered night elf souls from Torghast, plus six from the Maw. Since we’re comparing numbers.

I mean, at least we got a moment with Huln so he can also be a part of the Tyrande campaign. There’s that at least.

2 Likes

Wait, you mean you can’t tell?

Why do you care so much whether your rescuing Horde or Alliance souls if you can’t even take a single moment to notice whether the soul you are rescuing is one or the other?

I have so much confusion.

1 Like

You’re attempting to reason with bad actors. That’s the source of your confusion.

1 Like

The game specifically has quests to save night elf souls. The only Horde souls you’re specifically told you’ve saved are Thrall, Baine, and Bwonsamdi.

The only people concerned with numbers are people with red backgrounds and Treng.

1 Like

“TELDRASSIL WAS A GENOCIDE!!”

1 Like

Again, if you can’t tell which souls that you have rescued are Horde, then I got nothing for you.

I’m not concerned with numbers at all. Y’all want to equate Bwonsamdi’s presence to some minor NPC when there’s a whole Ysera, Shandris and Tyrande involved? It’s bad faith. It’s an attempt to quantify one against another, ignoring the other values present.

You might see all these “red background” people talking about numbers, but I only see a bunch of blue backgrounds building their arguments around willfully ignorance.

5 Likes