So Ardenweald story is as much troll as night elf?

I just hope that there is an Underweald to go play around with and explore. Or at least visit. Make it something like Gloomreach from Skyrim. Dark, atmospheric, bioluminescent.

I will probably never know Ardenwealds story outside of the questing and YouTube.

1 Like

but hwhy, friend? they’re just going to use it to make you miserable.

Vol’jin Shadows of the Horde makes it Sound like it started in mud, or wather.

1 Like

I’mma be upset if we find out that titans made trolls.

8 Likes

I like that and honestly I’m starting to think either Blizzard writes with plot holes in mind or we are about to find more revelations later

I’m still upset about the titan facility in nazmir

2 Likes

At least that facility wasn’t used to say the Titans created trolls.

2 Likes

That’s true at least

They just created an ungodly abomination in there that’s corrupting presence spread outside of its domain, thus corrupting the trolls and possibly the land around the facility leading to the blood troll debacle.

Let me just say that if Azeroth the Titan comes out looking anything like an elf, I riot.

2 Likes

Why should Azeroth look like an elf? Its an Titan, it will look like an Human.

Because there is a theory (or canon implication, I’m not sure?) that the Well was filled with Azerite, meaning that it was Azeroth’s blood that turned trolls into elves. This caused some people to headcanon that Azeroth resembles an elf.

I know it conflicts with the Elune thing, that’s why I’m not claiming it as canon, or anything.

Nonsense. It’s going to be a troll.

all land is troll land is not a figure of speech.

5 Likes

The well is absolutely Azeroth’s blood, but idk if it’s azerite or not.

1 Like

Don’t the elementals have a bigger claim though? Since you know, they were Azeroths original inhabitants before being locked away in the elemental planes :gift_heart:

2 Likes

Mix trolls and titans…and out come elves.

The combination of the titanic and the trollic results in night elves. They have something from both sides. They have fangs, are stronger than their shape may seem, have longer fingers, claw-like, but 5 of them and five toes. On top of that, the titanic enhanced their intelligence and made them develop faster.

Its only a figure of speech, and it will not be a Troll, because azeroth is a titan. titan looks like humans. So eitherway, it will not be a troll.

No! No elves!

Uh, okay, I find that ironic that you post with an elf though :smiley: but yeah, azeroth will be humanlike, like all other titans.

That’s because I hate myself

1 Like