So Ardenweald story is as much troll as night elf?

Did I miss it?!? Did you all make it to a thousand?!?

2 Likes

Supposedly. Even though it still shows up short for me :sweat_smile:
https://i.imgur.com/VHFeshE.gif

5 Likes

Curses! I missed out lol

2 Likes

We have attacked and belittled each other for over one thousand posts! We are awesome!

:grinning:

3 Likes

Isn’t that how you’re supposed to act on the forums? Or am I doing it wrong, WAS I SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY BE NICE?!?!

Also, Ardenweald is absolutely a night elf-flavored zone IDC what you say.

I mean, that’s how I act. I suppose the real question is…

Do you wanna be more like me, less like me, or just like me?

Well if I’mjust like you people might assume you’re toon hopping on the forums and that would truly be a disservice, no no no I think I’ll try to be somewhat unique. Like my unicorn horn transmog, I shall blaze my own destiny!

1 Like

Probably had posts removed at some point and it doesn’t reflect on the main page.

Also hello, I’m here to be disappointed at all of us.

1 Like

well, that certainly explains why my popcorn tastes like elven ashes than…

And you continue being your awesome little self Alynsa :gift_heart:

1 Like

It did eventually dawn on me that I do have a couple people on ignore, and that’s probably causing the discrepancy.

It’s not just you. The main page says it’s at a 1k posts, but when I click the post, it says there’s only 973

I just chucked someone on ignore and it did indeed change the post count, which returned after I took them back off ignore.

Little weird, but I can see the logic behind it I guess.

It’s all kind of weird, to me.

“Yeah, you put someone on ignore, but we’re still going to show you where they posted, in case you want to manually open each post to read it. From the person you put on ignore. Also, there’s a time limit.”

Covenant campaign reveals that it is pretty even handed with both nelf and troll… Kultiran too in a way.

Drust are an interesting lot, their souls and bodies being trapped in the nightmare ridden parts of the emerald dream known as the blighted lands and kept from being able to be apart of the cycle of life and death. Let’s just say Gorak Tul was a huge Gorak Fool for getting his people thrown into that whole mess lol.

4 Likes

I can’t log in to check but for some reason I got it in my head that Blizzard was trying to tie Mueh’zala in with the Drust stuff. Is there any basis for that or am I just making a wrong connection because of those gremlin tricksters using the wicker druid forms in combat?

I think he says something about it before you fight him, but I’ve done the dungeon maybe three times so idk.

Muehzahla probably turned the drust onto the idea of invading Ardenweald so the drust could finally achieve what they want, but outside of just baiting the hook with them? I doubt he has a whole lot going in interactions with them.

1 Like

The Winter Queen is interesting since her concern is for her Realm not the Wild Gods who can be stolen and revived by someone else for all she cares… which indicates they were sent to Ardenweald without the Winter Queen’s input.

I dare say if there was a means she’d be pawning the Wild Gods off to other Death Realms in the Shadowlands so that she wouldn’t have to expend Anima on them! The only reason she can’t is because travel is restricted due to the Anima Drought.

She cares deeply about the Wild Gods under her care. She just doesn’t have time for the games that Loa like Muez and Bwom play with each other.

6 Likes