So about Jaina Proudmoore and Dalaran Through

No…? I honestly can’t tell whether you’re joking here.

I’m saying that spikes on orcish fortresses have a practical purpose, and on a city with magic defenses, they should be redundant/unnecessary. And they’re not part of the Blood Elf, Nightborne, or Forsaken architectural style.

An elf wouldve thought of something better.

1 Like

He was being magically controlled, and once we free him he joins back up with us. Not to say humans are infallible, but…

If I knock over a glass and break it in my own house, that’s unfortunate, and a mess I have to clean up.
If a guest comes into my house and breaks a glass, they’ve destroyed something of mine and I still have to clean it up.

Not a great analogy, but the point is that the Sunreavers should be held to a higher standard than they want to hold themselves to. In true blood elf fashion, they want people to bend to their whims, not the other way around.

2 Likes

As I recall, Jaina served her walking papers from the council last expac. As of now she has her hands full being Lord Admiral of Kul-Tiras.

I was never really sure if she walked or what there are 6 seats and in legion we only see 5 members of the council so I’m not sure if she still holds a seat or what

Kalecgos took her spot. So it is Ansirem, Kalec, Karlain, Khadgar, Modera, and Vargoth.

But Jaina had left, wrapped in anger and frustration as if in a cloak.
Left the organization of magi known as the Kirin Tor and her position
as its leader; left him, too, with only a few angry words spoken
between them. She had been pushed farther than she could bear, and
now she was gone.

Kalec could have followed her, could have forced her to confront
him, demanded an explanation as to why she had left so abruptly. But
he didn’t. He loved her, and he respected her. And although every day
that passed made it less and less likely that she would return, he still
held out hope.

In the meantime, he had been appointed to fill the vacancy left by
Jaina’s exodus, and the Kirin Tor had been busy indeed during the war
against the Legion. He had a purpose. He had friends. He was making
his way in the world.

Before the Storm Chapter Ten.

Oh awesome I never read that particular book

What you found was a Blood Elf corpse with no indication of the method or reason for it turning on Dalaran. Then Aethas, knowing nothing else but the events of Purge of Dalaran, tells you that a Blood Elf corpse alone is enough to undo all the good work that the Sunreavers have been doing in the defense of Dalaran.

Okay. But they want to be judged as people, by the whole of their actions, and not as a criminal hive mind who can be condemned immediately on the possible actions of a single person. “Their whims” are reasonable and if you’re not in accordance with them, you should bend.