So about Jaina Proudmoore and Dalaran Through

After going through Nightmare realm of the Drust and coming to her senses now makes me wonder. Will Jaina Proudmoore bring Dalaran back into the Alliance or Will Jaina help Khadgar and other Wizards heal the World of the Azeroth?

These just theories I’m thinking about atleast in terms of if Dalaran official joins the Alliance for Regular Humans to have that Thin Option or Vereesa from the Silver Covenant and Jaina might be together again just like during Mists of Pandaria.

I haven’t seen Vereesa and Jaina together in a long time since then.

Unless I missed something, Jaina resigned from the Council of Six when she stormed out of Dalaran in Legion.

18 Likes

Did the stupid Chosen One prophecy go anywhere?

7 Likes

Like Pellex said, last we heard, she left the Council of Six.

Illidan was the chosen one, but he didn’t wanna stop being edgy and broke the wind chime.

7 Likes

There is still plenty of time, for all we know, Jaina will get Dalaran to rejoin the Alliance.

Anduin should kick Dalaran out of the Alliance for refusing to help defend against a war of extermination.

9 Likes

Khadgar is the leader now and his official stance is were both idiots for fighting over a burning house.

Also he and Dalaran are busy trying to help Magni save the planet.

Let alone Jaina was proved wrong, since we didn’t betray Dalaran or in any way involve it in the WoT and destruction of Teldrasil.

5 Likes

I know but this is like a mom acting like both kids are to blame for fighting when it’s always one of them who starts fights.

14 Likes

When the house is burning down and both children are still in it, does it matter who started the fight?

2 Likes

Yes, because it’s his fault they’ll both die

Seriously it was the same thing with neutrals in Pandaria.
When you’re playing on the Horde side, sure it makes sense, Taran Zhu is all wise and all warning about bringing conflict into Pandaria.
When you’re on the Alliance side, you tell him “sure but if we leave the Horde to do as they please here they’ll ruin everything”, and he’s like “No your conflict sucks i’ll be neutral” and of course the Horde goes and ruins everything. Which makes him a complete dumbass instead of wise.

13 Likes

jaina doesn’t have any authority in dala anymore because she left the position. besides, she is lord admiral of kultiras, so i bet that she has better things to do than worry about dala.

the question would be, will khadgar or the six rejoin the alliance to help their friends or they wanna left dala neutral when we need another BanDiNG ToghetEr xpac?

but to be fair, we don’t even know if dala left the alliance.
but rather, acting as an independent kingdom doing their own thing and not helping in the war vs the horde.
isn’t that what the alliance is about?

I’ll add that neutrals make even less sense this time around. This isn’t the Cata-MoP situation, where border skirmishes and resource grabs are pushed into escalating into a global war. Sylvanas opened this war with an act of genocide, and intends to wipe out at least one more kingdom to the last (though, I think only Nathanos knows that, right now), all while actively exacerbating the very Wound in the World the neutrals are trying to claim neutrality over.

9 Likes

Considering they keep turning to the Kirin Tor for their mage related neutral content, I doubt it will rejoin the Alliance and lose its neutral status, at least for any reasonable length of time.

Don’t get me wrong. I would love them to do that as it would finally mean Blizzard was forced to actually develop the Horde’s magic users and use the Horde’s people in neutral content. I just don’t see them doing it, particularly since they specifically chose to have the Kirin Tor sit out this war and we are already at the rebellion stage.

Sure but Blizzard has wilfully overlooked things like that in the past. Neutral organisations allow them to save development resources by having both sides use the same assets and quests. Same with neutral characters.

Frankly it is one of the reasons I think that Blizzard continually doing what it has done to the Horde in BfA makes the whole thing jarring. Are we the heroes we are when we are working for neutrals or are we the villains we turn into whenever we get into a faction conflict? I mean the only reason it is believable that Odyn didn’t dropkick Horde warriors off the edge of Skyhold after Stormheim is that A) Sylvanas failed and B) Odyn is a jerk that seems to only give a crap if it personally gets in his way. Blizzard didn’t even bother giving it lipservice. Hell Eyir even says the same thing about Alliance characters, who effectively helped save her, as she does about horde characters and she seems completely over it by the lead in quests for the Mage Tower challenges.

6 Likes

Also where has the Argent Crusade been since the end of Cata? Assuming in-universe the EPL is beginning to resemble the WPL in terms of finally being cleansed of the scourge, why haven’t they declared hostility against Sylvanas’s horde? Is the faction still strong after Tirion’s death?

I wish Blizzard brought these questions to the forefront, I can’t expect the AC to tolerate the Warchief after Teld/Lordaeron

1 Like

The Argent Crusade was fighting the Burning Legion on the Broken Shore before the arrival of the Horde and Alliance forces. And while not outright stated it’s implied that they suffered massive losses as a result since they were, in essence, holding the line against the demons.

Ontop of that, what few were left were absorbed into the reformed Silver Hand. What happened between the end of Legion and start of BfA isn’t outright said, but the Silver Hand fights for Turalyon in Arathi, while Liadrin is back to fighting under Blood Knight colors. So, presumably, what’s left of the Argent Crusade are back among their native races.

6 Likes

Actually, in the Mage Class Hall campaign, some Sunreavers betrayed Dalaran and turned off the city’s defenses and it took a while for Aethas to point it out and we had to use a Dreadlord captured in a Nightborne Soulstone as a power source to prevent the city from being destroyed…

Jaina was right.

Aethas Sunreaver

With the Tirisgarde at the helm, our united forces will crush the Burning Legion once and for all!

Gossip How did the Legion gain access to Dalaran’s weapons?

We discovered the saboteur’s corpse near the weapons core. His soul had been drained… Ugh, such a terrible way to die.
The situation is worse then I let on, I’m afraid.

Gossip Go on.

The saboteur was from the Horde - one of my own Sunreavers, in fact.
There are those on the Council who strongly opposed allowing us back into the Kirin Tor in the first place. As you can imagine, this gives them all the ammunition they need to lobby for our expulsion yet again.
And if that happens, our truce will shatter and Azeroth will surely fall to the Legion.

Gossip I will not let that happen.

9 Likes

Aethas: “You have to help me cover up this massive security breach by one of my own followers, so I can stick around and help you fight the Legion!”

Also Aethas: sole contribution to fighting the Legion after that is having his pastries stolen by the local Argussian wildlife

9 Likes

I mean, let’s not forget the time he was captured by a Banshee, and a Harpy (and maybe a Naga, this dialogue was really depressing and I don’t want to remember it fully), and he was stripped down and they were arguing over who got to play with him first, before a Nightborne mage rescued him and then became HIS apprentice, because that’s the natural conclusion to that order of events…

6 Likes