So about feral convoke

I’m not disagreeing with this. The feral team needs to get both trinkets and pick someone that doesn’t have autoproc defensives, but the low cd of convoke makes securing kills much easier.

That being said, if we’re talking busted legendaries then Earth Ele, Craven, etc are on the same level of broken.

how are u challenger…

Quick tip. If ANYONE (pets/guardians also count) is in melee range of the feral (even if they dont have kick up), then they are elligible targets to soak hits from the convoke.

3 Likes

True… Convoke is OP for 2-3 targets but any more and your damage falls off significantly.

*Sorry, as a Boomkin that is.

? Convoke is awful on >1target as boomy in my experience (in pvp that is)

I’ve seen 4 bites within a 2 sec convoke, and 2 bites within 0.5 sec for 26k and then 14k. Can provide screenshots.

Please do. I’m eager to see them.

I hope you guys know convoke works like a set of cards in a deck there is 5 decks and they rotate.

Convoke is busted no sense in defending it…

I posted a screenshot on here where a Balance Convoke out of stealth and I instantly died. I even instantly GFade but died anyways. What killed me? 2x 26k damage Instant Starsurges. Also my partner took 15k damage. That’s 67k damage.

This did not happen.

do you ever get tired of complaining ? its 1 thing after the next after the next. just hang it up and find another hobby you clearly will never be happy

You’re the kind of person this leech preys on.
He constantly makes whine posts about things because he doesn’t want to improve

does everyone not realize every spec has some type of one shot going on this ssn literally every class

They do, and sadly ferals “one shot” ability requires a lot of setup, modifiers, luck (with getting the right moves and crit chances).

I don’t see why people are hating on convoke right now. It’s not broken.

especially Boomy convoke can literally stay in an tank it RNG

You are replying to a known troll, I would ignore him.