So about feral convoke

Idk man… i had 46k hp.

The feral opened with a stun convoke and i instantly trinketed and vanished and was inside cheat death animation.

Like…

Wow

2 Likes

except… no. That didn’t happen. If you instantly trinket vanish (not sure why you dont just kick) then you dont proc cheat death.

Show a clip.

6 Likes

thats a whole lotta words to just say “im bad”

20 Likes

murrkyiff gonna be 60 by tuesday

12 Likes

be hardstuck 1400 shortly after

9 Likes

nothing to see here can also die in a cheapshot did you know that?

6 Likes

Side note

Played double NF 1 min Convoke Feral / Hpally 3s last night.

Hilariously cheesy

1 Like

This. It does draw a trinket but I thought if you vanish it would have nothing to hit?

its Murrk it probably took him 2.5 seconds to find the trinket on his bars and click it

15 Likes

next time try to trink kick or stun instantly or it will still keep hitting you with bleeds for a second after vanish. Convoke is a nasty spell if you dont stop it will kill you fast. Good luck and just keep at it

All these people saying youre bad or hard stuck 1400 ect, these people are just toxic and part of the reason why new players just dont pvp… I did hear some talk about blizzard cracking down hard on all hostile talk of any kind though so maybe some of the toxic people on these forums will calm down.

1 Like

Idk anything about the guy personally but I heard hes a deadbeat

1 Like

Or… we’re basing it off past Murrk whine threads?

The “Wah they nerfed Sub rogue S1” threads
The “I can’t BM hunter” threads
The “omg RET pally” threads
etc

OOF
:cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face:

5 Likes

U must be new here. Positive feedback bounces off this guy. Hence the trolling

10 Likes

Or my fav is crying about carries and boosts then begging for more carrying after being carried to decent gear rating

4 Likes

Its pretty brutal, i ahve been 1 hot by it through die by the sword.

1 Like

This guy posts even more than dozer…

3 Likes

The fact he didn’t kick and just vanished should say a lot about his skill level.

11 Likes

Look man kick is a long cd

6 Likes

He instantly trinket because convoke did 40k damage instantly and proc’d cheat death so he had to vanish.

Vs convoke legendary cheat death honestly does have merit tho ngl

1 Like

Do you have a video of this? I doubt this happened, because convoke has to cast a lot of other things before it cast ferocious bite that many times.

Not saying I don’t believe you… but it seems like you are exaggerating a bit.