So 9.1 is gonna be terrible

9.1 looks promising, I am not normally optimistic about what Blizzard is doing

is not a bad patch raid , dungeon , new zone …it could be way worse…

but true be said its coming a bit late.

Hoping for GOOD class changes on top of it.

and waiting to see what new affix is coming …pride was “meh” but helped a ton …w/o pride dungeons are going to be harder.

That’s alright. The dailies, especially on the isle were easy gold. And were pretty quick, not filling up some stupid blue bar like we currently have. The rep was just an added extra that came with doing the dailies.

I have problems with things in the game but this is just ridiculous.

The amount of people in this thread that are not holding Blizzard accountable for this lack of content disturbs me.

2 Likes

Not going to take all 40 levels to get there.

Look a little deeper at it.

Please give me a scenario where this would make sense? Is it some deep laid plot from Mike Morheim to ensure the Dreamhaven suceeds?

At the very least I can go “Ooooooooh aaahhhhhhh, very pretty piggy model.” Then immediately lose interest again.

I guess I do not get why people are still complaining that Wow is too “grindy” It is literally what an MMO is all about. You need to grind. Perhaps now that other games are out after 14 years of this game it’s actually not the game that is it the problem but more so you moved on from the “game”.

Wow has tons of problems, yep everyone knows this but most people play because of the people they play with and most actually enjoy the content more because of that.

That being said I know personally some people who have said to me “Wow is such a grind”…those same people are now playing TBC because apparently old content which literally was a grind is ok.

You cant please everyone.

2 Likes

Still no class balance. Some class needs a major buff yet not a single word. In the interview ion have with preach said they will try to make the new raid and mega dungeon more melee friendly. Well the exact opposite happen

Most players will enjoy it simply because it’s a) new, and will b) throw a whole new power level of gear at them.

I think you may be thinking to far ahead and don’t really no

Speaking personally, I haven’t really been playing since SL launch, every once and awhile I’ll get the idea I’d like to play again, sub, play for a day and decide to quit. Usually patches will be a big draw back in for me.

9.1 looks awful. Like, nothing in it looks like something I will enjoy. Covenants are still a horrible disaster, and they are just adding more BS to stuff I already don’t like.

So since I’ve started playing WoW, I think 9.1 will be the first time I don’t come back for a major patch.

1 Like

Even with that, they’ve still managed to layout Korthia in such a way as to be utterly a pain… Much more than this, as pointed out the new Korthian maw covenant “Assaults” are just longer versions of the WQs from each zone, WQ we’ll have been doing for at least 8 months by time these are introduced… it’s the same as say… me forcing someone to eat a bologna sandwich every day for nearly a year, it’s bad enough if starting out you didn’t care for cheap processed meat, but then add on eating it for so long a time and it eventually loses even the taste you hated…

I like how he said this on an lvl 14 alt instead of his main, real brave of you man. This is some bad level trolling.

Than why are you here dude