So 8.3 is just Dailies?

I agree with you. They have put too much on the back of dailies/rep causing them to feel more like a chore then meaningful.

I personally like how MoP did their dailies. As your reputation increase you have access to more dailies but, what if they changed that aspect of it and simply gave you more access to a special event.

5 Likes

Right on the nail.

Most of the complaints I’ve seen so far is people that haven’t take a single minute to read patch notes or even skim through wowhead to see what to expect in the upcoming content. People mass pulling visions like it’s a Wrath dungeon and then completely being SHOCKED that they died. The same people that asked for challenge. People that refuse to gem, enchant, flask, food and CC. The same people that unsub 6 months and then complain they can’t fly or make vulperas without having played a cumulative month of the expansion.

All of that basing opinions on what they read in forums instead of playing the game.

:man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

That’s great. And wouldn’t that mentality still apply?

And power progression was raids back m then. It’s not really a subjective thing.

You know what they say, a fool and is his money will soon be parted.

But seriously, If you haven’t figured out how to use the internet to learn about what you’re spending your money on by now, you’re not very bright. Next time, watch one of the countless detailed videos or guides and save yourself the trouble. LOL, some people

Get this man a beer!!!:beer::beer:

1 Like

Raiding was fun (I haven’t raided since Cata – don’t have the time) but it was just fun. It was nice to get drops, but I mostly did it (as did my raid-mates) just for the shiggles.

4 Likes

So… in wrath players just played to have fun and didn’t care about what high end players were doing…

But in BFA lose their minds if they don’t have bis essences?

Just do that now, problem solved.

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman: I don’t gem or enchant my gear. However I also don’t do mythic anything.

I’m surprised people that hate on the expansion, expect that A major patch would fix it. No where in the history of WoW did that ever happen. They’ve literally just went on a template.

I have nothing against you disliking 8.3, I don’t care honestly. Just that one bit always has me stumped when I read these kind of threads…

6 Likes

That’s fine, as long as you understand those little things could impact your Vision completion.

Everyone can play how they choose. They just need to accept the consequences of those decisions. Many in these forums don’t.

People complain that this patch is alt unfriendly because they can’t give a legendary to every alt in a day.
I don’t EVER remember being able to work on Shadowmourne for all my melee classes at the same time. Or Valanyr on all my healers, or Dragonwrath… or frankly, the last legendary cape!

Which BTW, the last one took the ENTIRE expansion to unlock, not just last patch.

Last night was hilariously sad to see the forums. People complaining left and right… which obviously only showed one thing, they weren’t playing at all. I played and there was so much to do i could only reload the forum on my second monitor every 15 mins because I was actually enjoying the patch.

5 Likes

I can’t actually… I can’t play this expansion any longer, I regret my 30R$ this month.
I don’t know, I find complaining about the game in the forums way more fun than playing it.

12 Likes

I remember how the forums cried foul that Blizzard dated of a worm that would slow flying speed, and that it was invasion and anti-flying and awful and-

Barely noticeable whatsoever in game at all.

I’m so tired of people just asking for things to be handed to them.

Okay, do you remember what those ways were? Because I remember WoW being exactly like it is now:

Daily hubs for practically every patch

-BC was Isle of Quel’danas where we did dailies, we also had Shatari, Netherwing, and who could forget Ogri’la?
-Wrath was Argent Tournament dailies leading up to the final raid, and dailies for reps for recipes for raids
-Cataclysm was the Firelands daily hub, I don’t actually remember if there were other spots outside of that but I remember that one distinctly.

I’m just curious as to what other expansions had that people felt were so amazing that 8.3 doesn’t.

Disclosure: BfA is a bad expansion. But to complain about the things that have always existed since the game’s inception is a little silly.

5 Likes

The difference in Wrath is your character gained power as it grew, got new abilities and talents and gear was the frosting on the cake.

Now, you are playing with exactly the same toon you had at the end of WoD, no new talents, abilities or power. Only your level is different and that’s irrelevant because of scaling and ilevel scaling. And now, 100% of your power comes from gear.

In Wrath, better gear did not automatically make you a better player. In BfA without it, you have no hope at all.

14 Likes

Garbo classes and AP hamster wheels started in Legion but…okay?

7 Likes

Whhhhhaaattttttt? Do you really not remeber what shadowmourne + dbw did?

The scaling is what gives plebs in BFA a chance… without the scaling, thats when Mythic players start globaling people…

Again, so doing quests for xp to unlock abilities is great and if essences were talents or abilities in your spell book they’d be great?

But since they are obtained through quests for rep/ tokens and tied to your neck they aren’t?

This is why “ok boomer” exists…

1 Like

I disagree.

3 Likes

Sounds like the right amount of content ftw!

Thank you. This is spot on. Can you imagine if, in WotLK, they were like, “Hey Payers, we’re going to roll the stats in Ulduar up 10%!’ instead of actually releasing something else?

Now, that’s the only thing they have. Rolling up iLevel and affixing terrible AP and corruption strap-ons to everything.

11 Likes

I remember in bc having to do dailies to speed up rep to get heroic keys / attunements. I also remember farming aldor / scryer rep to get my shoulder enchants. I remember in wrath farming sons of Hodir rep through dailies so I could get my shoulder enchants. I mean…I could keep going?

2 Likes

I dont recall asking for any of this. As far as I’m concerned, recycled content shows a lack of effort and creativity. Daily hubs are the same and dont make me feel accomplished. It’s an unwelcome and old grind for a gamer population that Hope’s for more from such a well compensated company

4 Likes