SNAPSHOT will LIKELY be taken today

Definitely true then.

1 Like

Yer doin’ it right!

Correct. Classic Blizzard. They haven’t “confirmed” anything with that blue post. “Right before” could mean today, next Tuesday, or June 1st. Who knows.

I would laughed hard if it was tomorrow. No one would even bother logging on until pre-patch if that’s the case.

1 Like

Nope. They just announced they’re shutting down the AH. That’s to get all the stuff into people’s inventories and mailboxes. It will be the 18th maintenance.

Try again.

We know it’s “right before the pre-patch”. The “pre-patch” is May 18th. June 1st is AFTER May 18th. So, “right before” could mean the day before May 18th to today, May 10th.

Unless, they’re talking about some OTHER “pre-patch”, we don’t know about :woman_shrugging:

nope, AH goes down friday, It will happen next tuesday. That is the only answer, don’t try to argue otherwise

In some time zones it will be wednesday.

It will be tuesday in all united states time zones and they are the only ones that matter

I was about to say “There’s no way they’d do the snapshot without warning”… but who am I kidding. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

It’ll be wednesday at 8AM in Guam, a US territory.

lol troll harder

actually it will JUST be midnight in guam so I guess you got me

Wait.

They’re shutting down the AH?

He’s a zug zug warrior, did you expect him to know how to read?

1 Like

yes friday - tuesday

I was during blizzcon, so he can’t listen either? haha

1 Like

Yea that’s obviously what will happen. No idea what the OP is on about

Oh good to know.

Glad I already bought everything I need.