"Smurfing doesnt stop anyone from hitting their rating"

nerf druids and vulpera

4 Likes

No? Moist people just queue their 200-300 games to wrap up their goals for the season.

This is correct.

So, you tell people to get good, but suggest that people donā€™t play the game enough to get good. And people 150% do create hidden alts to practice.

Quality over quantity.

Just playing 38,000 games can easily amount to nothing.

Thatā€™s irrelevant to getting good. Players like me play at the tail end of season to grab rewards. We have no impedement on casuals like you that need to play thousands of games to actually learn the game.

I went through my grind a long time ago of playing 5k games a season to get to where I am now.

Are you aware that Pikaboo probably has the most games played out of any person in the game?

Exactly. Thank you for at least admitting that. Itā€™s sad the foxman canā€™t do the same.

1 Like

Yeah, but killing 1600 players for 8 hours a day isnā€™t really useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qktV4HUo-Hk

Yeah. Me trying to get my first r1 by playing 1500 games per char for 3 chars is a you problem.

#WODIssues

250 r1 spots? lol wut

People used to play this game andw ere actually good at it!

This makes a LOT more sense. I donā€™t always agree with people and Iā€™m not always kinder than necessary, but I really make it a point to NOT belittle other people, even if I disagree with them. Also, I donā€™t play nearly that many games anymore XD

I PVE until HOF, then get glad, then play with LFG & try to help people get their first 18/21/2400 etc.

A lot of the names in that video are still playing the game tho.

I wonder if weā€™ll ever see participation like that ever again.

Isnā€™t Smurfing what they did in that South Park episode with the cats?!?

Blitz next season when it eats shuffle. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

So? Iā€™m a 3ā€™s andy now.

3ā€™s > shuffle

4 Likes

So true. :dracthyr_love_animated: Lets gooooo.

3 Likes

Letā€™s go! GLADIATOR SWOLE INC!

1 Like

Safe to say that your data is likely incorrect or misguided if you came to this conclusion about Nas.

People do get gatekept by alts sometimes, but it is exceptionally rare that a player would be unable to attain a title in prior xpacs due to this. The ability for players to get gatekept now is lower than it has ever been, there is no cutoff to be above end of season.

This xpac has seen the most insane uptick in people blaming everything for their lack of ability to attain titles / rewards from pvp. Shuffle shoulda never been introduced and glad shoulda stayed the way it was. Only thing the change has done is give an insane amount of entitlement to players that otherwise wouldā€™ve (rightfully) been mid rival range.

1 Like

Shuffle brain rot is real