Small group looking for casual rading guild

Hello! I have a group of 5-7 folks who are looking for a casual raiding guild.

We’d like to raid 2 days a week, starting no later than 8 est.

We currently have a tank, (Blood DK for TWW, I believe), holy pally heals. 2 mages and a hunter. 2 or 3 more folks MAY join us, but it’s still tbd.

It’s important to us to raid together, so if you have multiple teams, and want to split up our group to fill them out, we would balk at joining.

Ideally you have a smaller, casual guild, and adding us would help solidify your raid team.

Thanks for looking! I’ll check back here often over the next day or 2, and reach out to any replies that seem like a good fit!

Hey there Summit Gaming is rebuilding its core for new up coming xpacks we have many cutting edge raiders returning As well as atoc raiders, we are looking for some good core healers and ranged dps, even open for tank roles and officers who can help with guild structure

Raid times:
Tuesday 730-10 east
Wednesday 730-10 east
Friday 730-10 east

Feel free to add me on discord: Force9014 of battle net: Force#1405

Feel free to take a look at our new guild. Cross Faction and Cross Server:

One-Day AOTC [Mon 7:00-9:30 EST] + PvP guild - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there! “TwiztedVoid” is a newly formed guild, and we’re trying to build a solid core for raiding and mythic+! We don’t have a set time yet, as we want to get what works for everyone! We are a bunch of returning players, and we want to find a home to raid for TWW. We are also active on discord! If your friends and you would be interested in giving us a shot we’d love to have you!
BNET: Sacred#11557
Discord: sacred#7757

Are you still looking for a guild?

THE DIGNIFIED
Everything fun from AOTC+ progression raiding to push RBG’s, we do indeed have it all. Old school activities and the best guildies anywhere.
To be in the guild, we make no demands of anyone other than respect your mates. RBG push team and Prog raid team have requirements as expected.
Calendar Events:

• Gold raffles monthly
  • Mythic Monday event for all 7pm CST weekly
  • Casual current content raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CST for all
  • Progression AOTC+ raid team Tue Wed 8pm CST (seeking 2 more dps).
  • Old raid and dungeon night Thur 7pm CST each week
  • Push RBG team 8pm CST 2 nights a week
  • RBG’s for all 8pm CST 4 nights a week
    (seeking another pvp officer/recruiter for the guild).
  • Random pvp shenanigans
  • Annual transmog contest
  • Guild parties with mount give-aways twice a year

If interested, contact:
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445
Or leave a message here.