Slow Tanks are abusive; Solo or Chain pulls are possible

Slow tanks have options: Follower dungeons and even delves. Pulling 2 packs a time is no longer neessary as it is abusive and wasteful.

When you can chain pull 30% of the dungeon without almost no stopping or in one pull, you should. It is a quality of life mechanic that was intentionally added. Why would someone want to waste the time of other players? How Rude!

Time is money friend. Ty to the big pullers.

22 Likes

So roll a tank then and stop trying to play everyone’s game for them.

199 Likes

I have a DK and DH now. Stop trying to ignore mechanics.

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahahaa.

This makes me think of “words are violence”.

Well done.

42 Likes

The difference between a 10 minute dungeon with tweaked out giga-chad clown pulls and a 13 minute dungeon with slightly more sane pulls is … 3 minutes.

Let’s get some perspective here.

108 Likes

99% of the people whining about big pulls are just doing so because for whatever insane reason they still don’t understand how they work, and so said pulls go south in a hurry.

Don’t hit, don’t heal, and don’t straggle until tank is parked. If tank is LoSing, then do so with them.

Then for the love of the gods use whatever CCs/Ints/Defensives you have.

It’s not complicated.

(At the same time, though, if I’m already pulling decently big or am avoiding chain pulling into certain packs because of mechanics or because of MY CD management, and you go and pull more for me…I will absolutely let you facetank it and then leave. Same if you pull a boss before me. Don’t abuse the privilege of having a decent tank because you’re greedy and want even more.)

32 Likes

Random stuff happened in random dungeons. OP hit hardest.

4 Likes

So you’re saying for every 3 “normal dungeons” I could have done 4 fast dungeons

Just seems more efficient to farm valor n stuff

Until someone else pays my sub, I’ll go my own pace and speed, as the healer permits.

60 Likes

And in exactly the content you want to do it in as well.

10 Likes

Lol I’m very tempted to make a DH tank from all these posts.

Treat dungeons like it’s Mario Kart and I’m going for first place, throwing all the trash behind me to slow everyone else down, like it’s banana peels.

9 Likes

Its more like if a dungeon is 13 minutes a good tank makes it 5 minutes.
Let’s get some real perspective here.

4 Likes

Depends what you mean by “can”. “Can” they pull everything and hold aggro properly, keeping their party members safe? Then cool, I guess. Or do you mean they “can” run through a bunch of mobs without themselves dying and leave half of the enemies straggling and free to attack the other party members? Because in that case, no. Don’t do that.

15 Likes

Big pulls are fun, after the second starfire I have aggro and dissolve. Yes this is after they los’d the pack and given the 3 second rule. But hey, speed amirite? Oh you let the healer die because the face aggro wasn’t enough and you were below 10% hp.

5 Likes

I’m gonna go tank a dungeon real slow just to bother you

34 Likes

get. over. yourself. my. god.

there is nothing abusive about a tank not pulling as fast as you want them to.

there is something abusive about you running to the forums whining about how other players don’t play to your standards.

37 Likes

Yeah, my leisure time is all about efficiency. Something really bad has happened to players. Brain worms.

16 Likes

See you consider your time more important than the other 4 people in the group

Maybe they all want 10 minute dungeons and you’re all “you got brain worms”

7 Likes

Every tank wants to pull big. Most of the time they are keeping pace with the group.

1 Like

:crazy_face:

9 Likes