Slimecat is baaaack!

Can Caterpillar still has not arrived. Keep your tress and slimecats, we’re saving the best for last.

Thank goodness, wasn’t enjoying SL at all during that time so I ended up missing out on the cat :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Do you need an army of alts? I have one main, and that is it.

Lame. I miss out.

Yayyyy this is so good to hear can’t wait to get my Jelly Cat great step Blizzard keep it up <3.

I lived through the PR debacle during Shadowlands. No amount of hype would make me interested.

MR. J*GGLESWORTH I LOVE YOUUU.

I mean I never got him last time but maybe this time…

1 Like

Wow, is that for real? I’m stoked!

1 Like

Who remembers the long +1.5k topic about FOMO, the pvper and the cow, who tried to deny everyone the AOTC mounts?

I always said that they will bring everything back, with enough pressure from the community.

3 Likes

gatekeepers in shambles

4 Likes

BuT mUh ExClUsIvItY!1!1!1!1

I eArNeD tHiS sUpEr PrEsTiGiOuS mOuNt AnD iT iS a SlAp In ThE fAcE tHaT bLiZzArD lEtS fIlThY cAsUaL sCuM jUsT bUy It AnD dEvAlUe My EfFoRt LiKe ThIs!1!1!1!

I dEmAnD tO sPeAk To ThE hIgHeSt Of MaNaGeRs!1!1!1!

1 Like

I preferred the original concept art for the cat :frowning:

It’s Karma. :heart: The people, who denied rewards from other people, deserve to learn this life lesson.

2 Likes

Had to log on just to laugh at you and the quoted comment.

The community isn’t denying anybody these rewards lmao. There isn’t some shadowy cabal that prevented players from clearing a normal raid tier at the end of Shadowlands.

FWIW, I expected Blizzard to roll back earned rewards and prestige items in about 8 years or so, but hey if they want to do it sooner so be it. Maybe we’ll see gladiator and unobtainable raid mounts on the Trading Post within 6 months too.

You weren’t there, when the +1.500 topic raged all over the place and how “nobody should get their pixels”. There are people out there, who think like this.

I could care less if you laugh at me or someone else, you’re a stranger on the internet and that’s it.

1 Like

So far nothing has been brought back to game. Glad mounts? no. AOTC mounts? no. CMG? no. Elite sets? no.

Slime cat that wasn’t said it will never come back? Yes.

People can live without 1% of unobtainable rewards.

It’s an AOTC-mount, isn’t it? And it’s a good start.
(I don’t have it, don’t like it at all tbh)

Ah, it was the reward for the fated raids. Just googled it.
So, yes, you’re actually correct here!

2 Likes

Is it AOTC mount tho? Doesn’t look like one. At least not judging by requirements.

Wait you can’t type the word jigles with two gs… What kind of nonsense is this!??

1 Like

sLaPnDaFaCe :pinched_fingers:

now if they could do the same thing with the lava snail mount >>> I need and want the lava snail… I have no snail mounts (sad panda)