Slimecat is baaaack!

Aparrently we’ll be able to buy the shadowlands slime cat in season 4!

[https://www.wowhead.com/news/antique-bronze-bullion-dinar-vendors-on-season-4-ptr-include-new-cosmetic-vendor-338306]

7 Likes

Whelp i was debating but nope i am raiding next tier xd

7 Likes

I’m happy about this! I’ve got friends who missed out on Slimecat last expansion, so this’ll help motivate them to come do Fated raids this season! :smiley:

2 Likes

Campaign to get the rider’s legs fixed continues

No more splits!

3 Likes

It makes sense for Jig(g)lesworth Sr. to return in the next Fated-styled season. Now if only Blizzard would remove the filter for the word on the forums…

2 Likes

Can you not type the name of the mount on here? :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

Nope; the first part of it is blocked.

3 Likes

Wild.

2 Likes

Reminds me of when Pokemon banned the pokemon Weedle, Cofagrigus, and a bunch of other pokemon from being traded on the GTS without having a nickname because their base name violated their word censors.

6 Likes

I like that there are means of acquiring older, previously lost content, but I’m not sure how I feel about gear upgrades and cosmetics/mounts being purchased with the same currency, IF that currency is as limited as dinars from Shadowlands. If we have more leeway earning the bullion, I’m all for it.

1 Like

Won’t happen. Blizz loves to do this kind of thing to the players, they thrive on it. Ion and Co can’t help themselves making players have to choose between a cool mount or a gear upgrade. Just like Ion and Co despise and detest LFR players by once again excluding them from the Fated raid mount.

2 Likes

Laying it on a bit thick, eh.

Exactly when have they done this before?

Oh good! :smiley:

Everyone needs a jelly cat

3 Likes

I hope they keep bringing back stuff like this, fomo is never good.

5 Likes

Also kinda reminds me how in the Souls series anyine with “Knight” in their name would have their name partially censored.

I really hope LFR can earn the bullion too. If not, i lived without slimecat before. There is no way they can bribe me to run non-queued raids.

3 Likes

How did that stuff work in shadowlands?

If you compare mounts, Dragonflight really sucks.

Yes, the J, I, and double G are not allowed; “jig” is fine though.