Slime Cat NOT LFR what the heck

If they made it LFR it would actually revive LFR and stop people from buying carrys. It’s clear that spliting it into 3 metas they were trying to force players into actually attempting the process, but all it did was hike the price while not stopping the boosting. It now costs two to three tokens instead of one. What value!

Jokes aside I don’t see why adding LFR into these last minute fomo achievements are a bad thing. But maybe I’m wrong in wanted players to participate in a system already in the game that is dying as a feature.

Everyone would have it if it was in LFR and it wouldn’t mean anything. Same as the deathwing mount that is probably the best looking dragon mount, but people don’t like to use it since it was a participation trophy.

The thing blocking people from raiding has nothing to do with skill. It is because people don’t like studying fights. A lot of people absolutely hate active learning. It’s a mental/emotional thing, not a physical one.

as somebody with a job and 2 families i will agree with you that normal raids are really scary

You have my sympathy, OP. That is rough. There was no shortage or disgruntlement about the lack of slimecat for LFR a few months ago but it has faded away. Easy for any latecomer to miss the new.

Shhhhh don’t tell them xD

LFG as well. There were countless runs EVERY DAY for each raid before they opened it up to all three in one week.

Even now. If they REALLY cared, they could spam normal and get it before the xpac launches in a few hours xD

It’s been 17+ weeks since they put out the hotfix change about this.

You had 12 weeks of official season 4
And almost a full 5 weeks of prepatch

To run normal for the slime cat.

You can’t come in on Sunday night/Monday morning aloof of all info an expect to be done with all fomo in one day. That is infeasible.

I don’t care if everyone has something. It’s clear what they were trying to do by splitting in 3rds. They wanted to make it unboostable. Because before this it was a simple kill one boss on normal or above get a mount. And everyone who bought a Wow token had those as well.

I just think this type of fomo is stupid.

People buy carries for more difficult fomo they can’t readily do on their own or realize that it would not be cost effective to do on their own. I guarantee with a stable guild group of likeminded friends logging in with 80-90% participation, alot of people can finish most if not all of heroic. Certainly normal.

People will always by mythic carries if it has rewards in it.

Fun in LFR was detected and they watered it down to nothingness like so many systems in this game. One day I’ll get bored and make a list but right off the top of my head: PVP, LFR, archaeology, pet battles, gold farming old raids, leveling in Korrak’s…

Ehhh… I doubt it. It took me a day and a half. Nathria took like 2 hours. SoD like 4 hours. Sepulcher took like 6.5 hours. Mind you many of the players in the last minute pugs just came back for DF and were seeing the raids for the first time, myself included.

Depends on the group. My group steamrolled Sepulcher in about 2 1/2-3 hours, Castle is an easy 1-2 hours tops, SoD maybe 3?.

I guess you are right, even at max speed, not enough time xD

My group was doing so poorly on Sepulcher. We had several really bad players. We got to Anduin and wiped several times and the raid lead said they had to kick the worst players or we just wouldn’t finish. It took like 5.5 hours just to get to Anduin. Then after kicking the bads and inviting a few of their friends we finished the last 4 bosses in like 1 hour lol.

I think people who get FOMO over silly mounts are the ones that need to sit down and think long and hard about why it matters to them so much. It’s not really FOMO if they had ample time and opportunities (often 6-9 months) to accomplish things.

You could have always, I dont know and hear me out on this, read the achievement.

It sucks, but Blizz doesn’t care lol I got a 3 month ban for calling a Blizz person out for responding to people making random comments, but not to people having issues with this lol.

Blizz doesn’t care about people that can’t do raids.

What I’m saying is though for years people bought carrys for these end of the expansion normal difficulty mounts. For years it’s been 1 boss and you get the mount. This change is clearly designed to make boosting it much harder because of the time constraints of scheduling 3 whole raids. But as always boosters find a way. When I first came back the whole set cost about 900k about 4 to 5 Wow tokens and now it’s as low as 300k so a out 2.

All I’m saying is if this was there intended result they failed, because it didn’t stop paid carrys. But you know what would? LFR.

Read above comment.

Problem mostly is they didn’t fix the achievement until after live that LFR would be excluded. They had it saying any difficulty before.

Wow, the raid leader was super nice to give them the chance and suffer through it with them until it wasnt possible anymore.

Okay? I did before I wrote my comment.