Slime cat mount obtain requirements is fine if you find the right people

I used to run LFR regularly during late WoD, and this oft-repeated cliché that a significant number of people in the group can just AFK through it is absurd. (There may be one or two trolls that try to.)

Is LFR as difficult as Normal and up? No, it isn’t. But the group still has to put in some coordinated effort and follow some mechanics, or the bosses simply don’t die, and the group repeatedly wipes despite determination stacks.

4 Likes

Clark, carry me through normal

I will have that slime cat

It’s not even like Normal raiding is hard. Normals are accessible and easy to get into, even on the first day. In addition, the fated affix is there to help you. It’s a beneficial affix. Getting the slime cat will not be challenging in the slightest if you actually make a good attempt for it.

Them groups are trash Clark and you know it . To many people trying to get them to help them and never enough time to take care of everyone good luck getting the help. Get your bad posts outta here.

This group is what helped me get my hunter the Sylvanas bow and aotc on said hunter

Maybe you don’t know it

It’s not the players who AFK, it’s the run in, cast 1 spell, then intentionally die players.

I’ve seen you say this elsewhere and you’re wrong. LFR is called LFR and Normal raid called Normal. You’re trying to convince people of something that isn’t true. Just because you believe something and equate it in your head this way, that doesnt make it true.

3 Likes

Quelle suprise, Clark is here to save the day with another “Blizzard can do no wrong” take.

4 Likes

It was never day one, people assumed so.

While I applaud this… and think people are awesome for doing it, it makes me wonder, since Blizz must know about these carry groups happening… what is the point of restricting the mount in the first place then? Save everyone the trouble and add it to LFR. But they keep making decisions that community has to organize and work around.

2 Likes

It’s wild, when the achievement specifically says “any difficulty” and the Fated system is also rolling out to LFR for people to assume that it means they can complete a Fated raid on any difficulty :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Datamine =/= live release. People never learn.

The achievement is literally in the live game like that, my bro.

Imgur

That’s from right now, in retail, five seconds ago.

6 Likes

Clarnk not white knighting blizz challenge

Level: Impossible

1 Like

Then why are people saying its only from normal?

1 Like

Tone deaf as per usual from the typical WoW player.

1 Like

Please show me where I can join an auto queue in wings for Normal.

I’ll wait.

2 Likes

Good, I’m glad more people will try normal raids through this.

That likely won’t happen.