SL is token Xpac

All these losers today making stupid whiny threads on Christmas day. What a sorry group of nobodies.

Not sure what you want with your toxic troll post…

When you manage to remove your cranium from your rectum and read the rest of the post…you might see the context…GL !!

yeah theres defo some dodgy business practices going on with bizz. a lot of peeps so addicted and desperate to not lose their game theyre actually on here defending a multi-billion dollar business tirelessly and for free.

the bizz execs must be lol’ing in their piles of money.

4 Likes

Really?

Do you just default to “t-troll…” when somebody calls you out on your ignorance?

You’ve never actually played the game semi-competently if you think a raider selling carries for gold is somehow newsworthy. Just don’t remark on things you’re not knowledgeable about, it’s embarrassing.

Don’t @ me again you level 10 coward hiding behind an alt.

6 Likes

fixed

2 Likes

I had to go sit down a bit. My stress levels were that high.

I’m honestly glad this is over lol

If anyone is struggle town on Destro here is my guide: Alright boys, destro down (subpar gear)

No I never manged CE…did some mythic raiding for a couple of seasons…but theres way too many people liek you in those guilds. Too many people with the bad kind of personality dissorders in those guilds ^^

OH btw…the control techniqeue “hiding behind alts”…for a very long time the EU forums was not working and basically dead, so I made this char here.Hope your elitism can tolreate someone whos not from USA…

The thing about gear bothers me as well. This I think is WAY WAY harder given the lack of key pieces of gear.

All challenge mode content should in the future have a challenge mode set that everyone by default has. All basic stuff. No differences. It should all be about your skill with the spec, your skill with setting up UI, etc.

I’m also a fan of disabling consumables too.

1 Like

True, but drug dealers are more honest. You know exactly what you are getting yourself into when you buy drugs. They don’t try and tell you “this will make you superman” , you know what they are selling 100%.

With Blizzard / Activision it’s not always clear what they are giving you, they advertise the way the game is going to be on the PTR and then at the last possible moment, make changes to what they are selling you. (see mage tower and torghast)

I see a problem setting in if these challenges continue on in the future where is becomes a normal part of the game wholly. Where every quest become such i would hope not ,that would run this game into the ground.

Are you implying that it’s weird that they make changes to content on the PTR before it goes live?

The only unfortunate thing is that they didn’t make Agatha a little bit less free.

The merger occurred well over a decade ago.

1 Like

I just bought 6 tokens earlier. Can confirm token expac.

When you do it at the last possible second, when no time will be spent testing the changes, it implies deception. Afterall, the test realm is there for that very reason, to TEST any changes they want to make.

2 Likes

This is a non issue, you want to argue for the sake of it, look someplace else. I’m not here to amuse you.

…How?

I just think it’s funny to see people constantly mentioning the company name like it’s some kind of hot point when they bought them in Wrath or something.

1 Like

The start of sl many timez I needed alot of gold I didn’t have. And actually grinding the gold required via old content would of taken forever.

I agree and they did a bad job this time because it wasnt subliminal. They where basically like we’ll if you want a lego buy a token or farm for a few weeks.

This was brought up multiple times in the past and it was never listened too by blizzard.

I feel really bad for the people who are heavily invested in this game still because all blizzard sees you as is a whale that they can keep getting money out of. They don’t want to improve the experience all they want to do is make it appear as if things are improving ( they don’t they just copy old resorces more frequent to save more money as the ip gets older. Another great example of this is yhe community council. They want to put on the appearance that things are improving so they can keep leeching off of your bank account.

2 Likes

When you hold a PTR, and allow players in to playtest the changes you are going to make. You are basically giving them a free trial of the upcoming content.
Blizz has this real nasty habit of letting people have alot of fun in the PTR with rewards and abilities that get changed at the last minute.

They do this so as to get people hyped for the great new stuff they want you to think you are getting, so you sub up again for awhile, hoping to dive into the great new content.
Then once you are suckered in, at the last possible moment, they gut those things and give you a watered down version of what you were so hyped up about and got you to stay.

Like if I was a car salesman, i let you test drive this sweet ride, got a leather interior and all the bells and whistles. you love the car and want to buy it but when you sign the paperwork, I roll out this base model with roll up windows and cloth seats.
Same idea.

They found that the content was too easy and tuned it appropriately.

Which is completely fine.

No, that’s a horrible analogy.

They’re basically giving you a test, and you’re effortlessly acing it, so they’re tweaking it up so you have to study.

1 Like

When they refuse to balance things until the next season, that was the dead give away. Then they balance things, make the OP class worse off and create a new OP class which people will buy tokens to boost and gear and the cycle continues.

They suck for allowing their game to come to this.

3 Likes

I disagree, that is exactly what they did with Torghast. It was crazy fun on the PTR but look at what we got on live. A watered down version of what we had been testing all that time.