[SL] Adaptation / Relentless Trinkets

https://twitter.com/trillebartom/status/1291854813098057728?s=20

Wish they would remove those two. I’m more so worried that relentless stacks with sephuz’s secret

mmm 4 seconds traps and polymorphs.

2 seconds incaps gonna be looking fun.

Even without stacking this item seems like an item pulled out in the last stretch of an porks daily crap

Relentless and Trinket at the same time :clown_face:

1 Like

Relentless, trinket, sephuz and orc racial. Wonder how long stuns will last?

Trinket literally says does not stack with similar effects in the tooltip, I have a feeling the legendary won’t either

I think you can equip one of the trinkets. Being able to equip 2 will literally cause SL PvP to be grossly discouraging for setup comps. If there’s any common sense being put into this, I’d wager they’d make it so that you would be able to use only 1 CC-based trinket.

25% legt + orc 20% + relentless 20%+ kyrian soulbind if you don’t move 30% = 95% stun reduce.

Let’s say relentless does not work = 75% reduce

And if you don’t play kyrian = 45% basically where we started

It’s just dumb lol you are a warlock and stuns happen to be on triple dr on you

1 Like

will this make arena games even more slow pace? considering in BFA we have a trinket that boosts our dmg with stats / procs / on use.

damn… its gonna take 15 mins to kill some1 in 2s now

The trinket says it doesn’t stack with similar effects, meaning it won’t stack with other DR effects. If it does now that is a bug, more than likely the legendary won’t stack with anything either at launch

2 Likes

Maybe there was some sort of miscommunication when the CM passed forum feedback along to the devs.

I just hope they don’t balance PvP really well during SL…

2 Likes