Skull of the Man'ari transmog STILL bugged

And its not under Blizzard’s radar sadly.

3 Likes

ALso like the bug with Kul’tirans and melee sounds. Still bugged, just like the skull.

1 Like

Ive had this with my Hunter, the Titans Reach bow gun appearance was on my back AND on my shoulder at the same time. So I think there might be a fundamental bug with artifact weapon appearances maybe?

also bumping as its still broken and still annoying!

If it was the Mage Artifact it’d be fixed in hours.

3 Likes

I’ve had it occur with many bows since pre-patch. I’ve also had Bows being held like Guns.

As for Skull of Man’ari, for the love of God fix this already.

still broken as of today, please fix.

1 Like

Leave it - its better

It’s not better, the fact that the second head is attached to the shoulder slot for some reason makes it move around all stupidly. If it was just another head floating around, that’d be one thing. It’s an eyesore where it’s stuck.

7 Likes

how game breaking

Game breaking or not, it’s not how it’s supposed to function and it looks stupid.

6 Likes

Blizz will only fix if preheat mentions it in his interview.
Seriously though, locks need serious help with numbers, class tree, and visual updates including skull, the purple poop, etc… but it will only happen if someone with followers mentions it.

2 Likes

If enough people just spammed this on social media channels, like watcherdev, they might finally take a look lol usually how this type of stuff goes

1 Like

Yea
Thats bc the game is tailored around the 1%. The world first, the races, the streamers, etc. Whoever will bring in subscribers for blizz. Thats it. The rest of us are just baseline bill payers.

1 Like

yeah which is why we have fruit pictures, delves, easy to aquire loot and nerfs on heroic AOTC bosses that dont require nerfs…

Its ALL about the mythic raiders.

Man you have some serious dooming going on.

1 Like

Just popping in to say this bug is still in the game and still annoying

Do any of the devs play warlock? Or the game in general? How has no one seen this bug? It’s so obvious

4 Likes

I feel they could add this effect again.

Recenty in TWW leveling I found an item that turns you into a void Earthen occasionally if you have it equipped, in your inventory or transmogrified.

So it seems they’re actually able to add cosmetic effects to merely transmogged items.

It has to hit a good social media train for them to fix things of this sort.

2 Likes

It shouldn’t though. Blizz needs to look at every inch of these forums, otherwise what is the point of them having these?

they seem to have other priorities than fixing a visual bug…
like trying to fix a diabolist destro problem that was already fixed in beta, and thus nerfing it /facepalm

1 Like

It’s a little weird how they fixed the visual bug of the dagger/Spine sitting on the Warlock’s shoulder, but not the Skull at the same time.