Skull of the Man'ari transmog STILL bugged

Simply liking a thread doesn’t do much to gain traction, so comments are needed too.

This two-headed thing is really annoying and looks dumb to have it lopsided. If this gets fixed though, I sure hope they implement LocReadyCast.

5 Likes

Please Blizz, for the love of GOD, FIX THIS PLEASE!!! IT’S BEEN 4 MONTHS!!!

2 Likes

Bump. Blizz please fix

/10

I agree with OP. It’s definitely strange having all of this while I’m trying to just have fun by including Thal’kiel in my adventures.

3 Likes

I am just going to continue bumping every post blizz ignores.

4 Likes

Can confirm, still broken. No matter what you use, offhand and 1h or staff, you get a second Thal’kiel. Haven’t found any way to fix it.

2 Likes

Bump bump.
All we can do is keep pestering them about it, sadly.

4 Likes

Thread bump Blizz please fix

1 Like

Anyone else unable to transmog it to the Mannoroth-looking skull? I get charged for it, but it seems to stick with another appearance.

1 Like

STILL broken as of today. It has been this way for way too long for Blizz not to know this is an issue.

1 Like

BUMP.
This bug (actually all bugs) need to be fixed.

1 Like

Definitely still bugged. The weird thing is that the off-hand from shadowlands called “Forbidden Truth” which floats beside you in a similar manner isn’t bugged.

I fully expected it to suffer the same issues since it’s obviously designed from the concept of the warlock skull, but it’s fine.

2 Likes

tbh, its very cool to have two skulls flying around, but it is weird that its not fixed by now

The devs don’t care about pet classes. Look at Char hound, a pet that needs a cast time to summon, then stand there for 2-4 seconds, then leaps, and if the target has moved, the pet will reset its attack animation, walk to get into position, then restart the whole wait 2 seconds, start animation, leap and MISS… It happens with Unholy pets, BM pets, and to imagine that one dev would care to take care of the most played classes in the game is just a waste of time. There will be no fixes to everything reported in Alpha, In Dragon Flight, In the Beta, or the entire time in between.

3 Likes

Its not two, its one moving around like a lazy eye and the other often fading into the ground, the air, facing at some random thing in and xyz axis irrelevant to the player… its annoying as hell.

4 Likes

isn’t the static one the one that’s seemingly attached to one of your shoulders?
ie has movements that match the shoulder’s?

Still bugged

1 Like

Bumpy bump blizz plz fix

2 Likes

It’s not only bugged for that mog, but breaks other mogs until you relog.

1 Like

Still bugged

1 Like