Skull of the man'ari double skulls

Just logged back in to my demo warlock and it’s still broken for me, too. The thing that kind of irks me is that it used to work, then it was broken just like this, then it worked again, and now it’s broken again. It’s like they re-merged old code from the broken branch or something. ugh. frustrated.

2 Likes

I saw someone walking around Valdrakken the other day and it looked like theirs was fixed so I hopped on my lock to check and it was still broken for me.

1 Like

June 20th and still bugged. It has been 6 weeks since this thread started. :-/

Here’s another bump. Still bugged as of 6/22, the second glitchy skull looks awful and ruins the look of the appearances entirely. Please fix! These are some of the coolest appearances in the game and I want to be able to use them again :frowning:

1 Like

The one that wobbles as you run on foot has got to go! I got motion sick from it!

I thought the double skull looked cool at first, and maybe while mounted it might, but while running it’s just no good.

It still bugged. It seem that Blizzard is too busy working on the TWW beta instead of working out the bugs like this.

1 Like

7/3 and still not fixed, like others have said its not game breaking but it does look weird since one is off center

1 Like

7/24 pre patch and not fixed, really is armature hour over there at Blizz with this one

3 Likes

wtf blizzard, just fix this

1 Like

It’s still bugged; I’ve been playing a Human Warlock lately to get ready for TWW, and the two skulls appear.

To add more nuance to this, when first transmogged, only one skull appears. However, after doing something (Mounting, loading into a new zone, etc.) the second skull pops up.

Coming up on 3 month now Blizzard. Pretty annoying, especially with all the other issues that have been popping up (cough DK starter quest broken coughcough) I thought when I reinstalled you guys were actually getting things together. But I’ve found more bugs in the week that I’ve been reinstalled than the four years I used to play back in the day. And wouldn’t you know it, every ticket gets an automated response. Pretty depressing, especially since I was planning on getting TWW and continuing my sub. Not so sure it’s worth it now.

Can confirm.
Still bugged!

8/8/24 Bug still live, still annoying. No way to reliably fix it, no way to unreliably fix it. Transmogrifying to Skull of the Man’ari causes two skulls to orbit my character. One sits still at my character’s right side, and the other tends to float around wherever would be the most distracting and least convenient at any given moment.

did you transmog your offhand to a skull? no, I’m using a staff
is your artifact weapon in your bag? no, in the bank. can’t be destroyed
was your artifact weapon equipped when you used the character gear-update feature? yes!
can you transmog another weapon for the time being? no :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still bugged as of 8-10-24. Would really like to enjoy my favorite transmog…

2 Likes

Still ain’t fixed. Other issues include Rogues no longer having a Legion order hall (I wish I was kidding) and all proto-drakes no longer following terrain inclination causing heavy clipping with their wings (the Renewed Proto-Drake has always had this bug and I get the feeling that the animations were just ported over)

1 Like

Early Access for the War Within is in 3 days and it’s still not fixed.

Adding my voice to the chorus. I’ve got the bug and would very much like it fixed.

2 Likes

Come on, Blizz. Make this happen! I have this artifact on mage tower appearance and could really use a hand on having this fixed for the beggining of TWW.

2 Likes

Bug is still present in the new expansion. Fix it so that only one skull appears as before.

Still bugged! What’s even more fun… Even if I xmog my offhand to literally ANYTHING else. I STILL get double skulls. Only way to make it go away is using a staff instead. How joyous!

1 Like