Skull of the man'ari double skulls

Starting after today’s patch, amongst other bugs, I also have 2 skull of the man’ari floating around me when prior to today it was only 1 skull. Possible bug? Not that I mind, it looks kinda cool, but not expected. I have had my offhand transmogged to skull of the man’ari for a few months so I have not done anything to cause this to happen today.

Edit: Not sure why this didn’t post from my lock, but this is on my lock level 70 main char.

25 Likes

Can confirm; just popped onto my Troll Affliction ‘lock to find 2 skulls of manaris’ waiting for me haha

Also had it 'mogged for a while too - ‘greener’ version of the base variant to boot if thats of any use.

Edit: unequipping and reequipping does not solve issue either.

3 Likes

+1

Its bugged for me too, happened after the most recent patch.

2 Likes

Huh… as bugs go, that’s kind of cool, but also really weird

2 Likes

Same here.

You can do that?
I’ve only ever been mogging a staff (Mainhand) into the dagger to get the skull.
Neat.

Can also confirm that I have two Skulls floating around me on my draenei warlock. I’ve had it transmogged for a while now, and the patch granted a second one. I even 'mogged my off-hand to something else and back again to see if it would “fix” it, but two still appear.

Like the others, though, it’s not really a bad bug. It looks cool. But I’m certain it’s a bug.

3 Likes

I have the same issue on my warlock. Not game breaking bug but an annoying

1 Like

You can go ahead and never fix this bug Blizzard!

1 Like

No please fix this, it looks silly

10 Likes

I saw this on several warlocks today and wondered if it was a bug. Seems so.

1 Like

Yeah, if you have a mh/oh weapon combo, you can find the skull and dagger peicemeal under offhands for the skull and daggers for the main hand, so you can run any combination you want. As a fun aside, it also means enhancement shamans can have conjured weapons by running doomhammers elemental offhand weapon as a mainhand weapon.

But yeah I’ve also got the double skull bug.

Ive got it too. Mogged my offhand to skull, now i have 2 skulls and one of them is kinda off kilter

1 Like

Also doubled on my lock

1 Like

Glad to know I wasn’t the only one with this issue.

2 Likes

I really hate how stupid this bug looks, the idea of two skulls is kind of cool, but the bugged second skull is so glitchy and awkwardly-placed that it just made me switch to a lamer weapon mog. I hope they fix this soon.

6 Likes

I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried mogging just the main hand, just the off hand, and both. I get the same problem all three ways – and extra skull floating around. This wouldn’t be so bad except that the skulls seem to interfere with each other, making one looks like it’s malfunctioning.

4 Likes

Pls fix this garbage, I can’t use my favorite mog cause this bugs so stupid looking!

3 Likes

Looks like they listened. It’s still bugged 24 days later.

3 Likes

Also appearing for me too sadly :frowning:

1 Like

Still ain’t fixed. Does it for transmog and for the base weapon as well. It’s annoying because the second one doesn’t move in a coherent way.

Just for info, the stable one on the right-hand side is the normal one, which used to disappear after a few minutes idle and be replaced by the one floating around in your vicinity. The bug makes it so that both appear at the same time, at all times.

No, I do not think it looks “cool”.

4 Likes