Sin'dorei and Quel'dorei and Ren'dorei, Oh My!

Not why they joined the Horde FYI the reason they joined the Horde is quite literally explained in their Questing zone… They only joined them initially to survive and use them to get back to Kael’Thas on Outland.

Till it turns out their King went literally insane and they were kinda like “Well these Horde guys helped us survive and the Alliance just wanted to spy on us…”

On a more meta-level Blizz admitted they gave Belves to the Horde to give the Horde an ‘Alliance’ like race to encourage more people to play the Faction. The whole story and plot around why they joined the Horde is honestly… Bad.

Like really bad, but they at least did something with it.

1 Like

Sounds neat and sounds closer to what should’ve been implemented originally back in Legion (well the end of Legion).

High Elves should have joined.

Then at some point in BFA, we do some quests and can unlock the Void Elf customization.

I would go so far as to allow that Void Elf customization on both Horde and Alliance.

Just my two cents.

1 Like

They’re not going to change what is in game now.

Ya’ll need to stop asking for stuff like this.

They’re only not going to change it when people are not going to ask.

1 Like

What OP is asking for is ludicrous. The idea that anyone would think this sort of change would ever happen is laughable.

2 Likes

why male blood elves doesn’t have this beard options?

San’layn :drooling_face:

All this crap over blue eyes