Since we're getting Man'ari now

I really hope so, these new ones suck.

I hope they do get some fel scar options and maybe the ladies will get a toggle for the manā€™ari abs.

1 Like

Itā€™s almost like the achievement suggests thereā€™s an actual questline in which the Manā€™ari seek redemption from Velen.

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

When was that moment exactly?

Yeeeep

If we have normal draenei verion skins too, w/e

But if the fel-scarred stuff, its entirely worthless

1 Like

Draenei stuff ahead of a light-void-based expansion would make some sense. Especially given the existence of lightforged draenei. Depending what happened in alt-draenorā€¦ A maghar situation might be warranted too.

Depends on the landmasses (Azeroth vs other) and intended story, but Iā€™d be interested at least. Thereā€™s some potential.

But the LORE! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

At least they are trying to justify their existence as being part of a playable race. Thatā€™s about as lore friendly as it gets. Not that I really care at this point either way.

You can see Velen bless him with holy light as he diesā€¦

1 Like

Reminds me of release Nightborne.

They werenā€™t great lol

Still appreciate it over nothing, though.

1 Like

I cant find a hair style i like for normal draenei but i can for lightforged.
So i think ill stick to them for the time being

Iā€™m going to be the devilā€™s advocate here.

Hot take: Velen was a selfish old coot who preached wisdom and measure but, the day he got outvoted on joining Sargeras or not, instead of abiding by his own government and peopleā€™s majority, decided to grab his ball, grab a minority of faithful followers, run away with them, and then oppose his own peopleā€™s chosen agenda under the Naaruā€™s foreign regime and a 25,000 years long terrorist guerilla campaign.

The Eredar, who formed the majority of the Draenei people yet got labeled ā€œManā€™ariā€ in Velenā€™s narrative, ainā€™t the villains here.

In conclusion, Garrosh did nothing wrong.

Velen accepting the Manā€™ari back that seek forgiveness fits his character. It wouldnā€™t be lore breaking at all.

Hell, he literally still tries to get Sargeras back, and Sargeras has committed atrocities.

1 Like

Oh I know. I was just poking fun at the lore argument being used against it. Sarcasm can be hard to read through text sometimes.

The patch notes say Velen gets a new prophecy that leads to this. Velen is a Light stan. If the light says do something heā€™ll do it.

As for playable naga, yes. Metzen said back right before BC came out that he wanted goblins, ogres, and naga to be playable one day.

Already made a Draenei Warlock expecting this.

2 Likes

Nuuuu why do I have to be reminded of this that was so sad :dracthyr_cry_animated:

I perceive his touch to be more out of mercy/pity than it being forgiveness.

eredar joining the alliance makes about as much sense as blood trolls joining the horde.

Except the Legion is gone - they have nowhere else to go except back to their original people.

Seeking forgiveness is a logical choice for them to make.

1 Like

it literally isnā€™t because theyā€™ve spent a bajillion years hunting down the draenei.