Since we're getting Man'ari now

It’s one of the better pictures I’ve seen for a build more like Velen’s.

I just made a draenei warlock and am currently rping her slowly getting corrupted by her studies. Very convenient that man’ari get revealed, so I can eventually change her to man’ari.

1 Like

I’m probably just too used to seeing male draenei as walking refrigerators.

1 Like

Miss’d opportunity to have them as a full on Horde allied race imo, since Alliance got Void Elves >.>

2 Likes

Well, hopefully at some point Blizzard just lets players pick their faction at character creation, and the Horde can welcome a legion of Eredar and Dark Iron Dwarves.

2 Likes

I have a draenie paladin I was close to deleting since not used as I also have an LFD one. I cna clean out rosters ocd like when in the mood.

If this comes to fruition…I will be happy pack rat urge overcame roster OCD clean out. Maybe an eradar paladin could make 60 to 70 not feel so bad.

I’ll probably give it a shot at some point. Ain’t got a Warlock and hey, it’s something new.

I actually would have loved HMT and LFD being neutral races that could be both Horde or Alliance. But alas, it was not to be.

1 Like

All we need now are Draenei Demon Hunters with red skin.

4 Likes

Draenei DH would be epic, ngl.

2 Likes

emo with waggle…where do I sign up!

1 Like

He tried to reason with his son because he was his son, as you would expect most/all parents to do.

Remove that fact that that man’ari was his son, and there would be no attempt at reasoning by Velen.

1 Like

I am glad they are coming for those that would want them, but no, I’ll remain with primarily Worgen with a dash of Night Elf I have on the Alliance side.

Did you miss that moment where he forgave KJ? In Legion…
He is willing to forgive, it’s very big of Velen.

1 Like

I like how it doesn’t have any of the features that make man’ari cool

2 Likes

I’ve got a Lightforged Rogue I made in season one, his name is Errur lol.

Now that we have Man’ari, I will 100% be making a Red Draenei, idk which class yet, likely Warlock like everyone else.

Love to show off my Champion of the Naaru title back from TBC, lol.

I hope Horde get Fel Orcs and Gnomes get Leper Gnomes- I was originally a Dwarf Hunter in Vanilla, and always wanted to be a Dark Iron.

Dreams do come true, lmao.

1 Like

Im actually excited for this… Been waiting along time for the red color tint for the Space Cows.

When I heard we were getting man’ari skins I was like “Maybe I will make a draenei warlock…”, and then I saw how bad the skins were, so I wont be doing that.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/911411486344232980/1129211724474613810/image.png

1 Like

To be fair, this is JUST hitting the PTR. These options could come later.

1 Like