Simple approach to F R E S H

this is how you reply when you respond to people. you seem to lack self awareness, or the ability to understand what “polite” debate means. no one wants to waste a bunch of time arguing with someone who does nothing but insult them and try to make them feel bad for disagreeing.

Ah yes, another deflection attempt

Subject change coming in 3…2…1…

i’ll explain it to you as clearly as i can. i do NOT want to converse with you. that’s why i am not responding. i could post my response in another thread entirely as an easter egg for you to find. i have reasons i said that. but responding to you directly will just lead to insults and harassment. why would any sane person do that? i made a point to show the people in dudes thread what kind of person he was. but i am not gonna waste my time doing it on every super aggressive person who tries to bludgeon others with their opinions.

Does this mean you will stop replying to my comments now?

i tried to stop talking to you many posts ago. you’re the one that keeps accusing me of deflecting. i tried to stop talking to you quite a while ago. the question really is. does this mean you’ll stop replying to my comments now?

Yes, here’s the transcribed version:

It feels like this question was aimed for Vanilla Classic Fresh servers, not specifically TBC.

Personally, I believe it would be the wisest choice to release those new TBC servers at Pre-Patch.

This cuts down the burden of juggling two sets of TBC server Phases. The Phases roll out at the same time for less fuss.

You can always start F R E S H on a classic era server and put limits on items and your own timeline. LOL

1 Like

this was your comment directed at me that was in response to me talking to SOMEONE ELSE. and then i explain why i don’t talk to you. then you try to act like i’ve been trying to talk to you this whole time when i haven’t and your response to that is “reeee.” again, proving my point. and showing others why it’s best to not engage with you. thanks for that.

edit: i didn’t flag that just fyi.

They’ve done the math and decided the gain in subs wouldn’t be worth the upkeep. I agree.

1 Like

Yes but you keep responding so thanks for continually bumping my thread

More options will thin out the population in each of the segments. Imo, there should only have been classic forever, and TBC. The more options, the less people you will have in your version of the game. This makes it more and more difficult to form groups.

That’s a great idea lil buddy!

Nice!

Source? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you post the math here?

1 Like

Yes please post your math here. I’m sure we’d all be interested in knowing the exact cost of upkeep for WoW servers.

Meaning what… randomly shuffle people around?

I hope that’s not what you mean. I’ve seen a lot of dumb things said on these forums, but that one would rank.

They. As in blizzard. If they thought “fresh” was going to be a profitable venture they would do it.

No. You would move the entire server as a whole to merge with another

Not remotely? its almost exactly the same

Again, math is needed here otherwise why would private servers exist