Silvermoon Reborn, Neutral Hub?

All void elves need now are some bigger lore developments. We basically only have 1 stand out character being Alleria. Void elves should set up someplace like hillsbrad. Use the void to purge all that blight

Gotta love these thinly-veiled ā€œI want Horde content without playing Hordeā€ topics.

I see straight through your alt.

you mean me?

I suspect the Horde might not like that idea.

Blood Elves better not be using Silvermoon as a safe zone city for Alliance .

Agreed. Rebuild it. But there are no reasons to make it neutral. (Unless all capitals are made neutralā€¦but thatā€™s a paradigm shift for the entire game!)

Blood Elves probably hate the alliance more than any other race with the exception of The Forsaken. Something about humiliation, being given impossible tasks with limited resources, and then leaving them to die to the scourge.

After seeing what Alleria did to Stormwind in Nzothā€™s alternate timeline, I am scared of Void Elves being anywhere near us now. I am suffering from Voidelfophobia.

How aboutā€¦ No.

Blizzard set the Void Lords up to be the ultimate evil (retconning the Burning Legion and Sargeras which is dumb), so yeah. Iā€™m wondering what their plan for the VE is.

Not just silvermoon, but all cities should have additions and destroyed ones rebuilt. They call it an expansion but remove cities is crazy to me.

Their plan is to have the VEā€™s destroy Stormwind and take us all down with them. Then the Horde will sit back in their chairs, giggle while eating popcorn and sipping their soda.

No THANK you!

Yeahā€¦ that seems more plausible. Itā€™s why I rerolled Horde. I was sick of being told I was, ā€œwinningā€ but actually losing in-game.

For how many times the Horde has, ā€œlostā€ they havenā€™t actually lost anything in game.

Youā€™re not wrong, but at the same time Blizzard often ā€œforgetsā€ political history for the sake of doing what they want to do. For example Goblins were enslaved by the Zandalari and should have major beef with them, but they seem to have forgotten. Another example using factions you discussed, the Forsaken are former Scourge, the same that decimated the population Quelā€™Thalas and destroyed half of Silvermoon and made the High Elf king change their racial name to Blood Elf.

So yeah, the factions do get over their beef if they want. And Loreā€™themar and Jaina have already shown their letting Dalaran be water under the bridge.

Grand Magister Rommath would personally fire-bomb the entire ā€œneutralā€ half of the city before heā€™d see humans walking itā€™s streets.

There is only one question that comes to mindā€¦Why?