SILVERMOON. Give it to us

Look, I get it, you won’t be getting Argus back. That doesn’t mean you have to ruin it for us. Suramar will be phase 4 of the ultimate unite Elvenkind in blue assimilation program.

1 Like

You wouldn’t understand. You live in a tree house build by your estranged mother who is tending to her other children. (Don’t worry your still her favorite).

6 Likes

Lets be honest: he doesn’t really have a choice on that one.

1 Like

Never! I say we give the Void Elves a bath in the Sun Well.

2 Likes

In all seriousness, a “Siege of Silvermoon” raid would be an amazing way to give Blizzard an excuse to finally update the old blood elf zones.

Played Belf since TBC tho and went Void for Shadowlands. the thought of attacking Silvermoon makes me sad.

2 Likes

Shrieks in void

2 Likes

Allow me to come in and say that many of us do not claim this void elf as ours. Many of us simply wanted more customization options and the ability to further our immersion with the race by being able to look like our leader Alleria and more. I find belf identity important and do not wish to be carbon copies of them. Just the ability to look like characters who’ve already been presented on the Alliance for many years and to extend the void elf identity. I’d rather they someday in the future expand TR into a wondrous void city. Or we find a new home.

3 Likes

Everyone knows you cannot trust a Void Elf’s word. I’m onto you.

1 Like

The Sunwell says no

10 Likes

I love that a human male paladin is talking about Elf matters. It was a human male paladin who ruined them in the first place!

This is your fault Clark!

1 Like

If you keep at this Oakleaf, Blizzard overlords will delete us entirely!

Talking mad Calel for someone within green kryptonite range.

I didn’t cause to them to worship the void

The Sunwell says no because the interaction of Alleria

2 Likes

They gotta give Void Elves white hair and keep the dark tides hairstyle exclusive to us and the spikey hairstyle exclusive to Blood Elves so we can have a proper Dante vs Vergil story arc.

If the Light vs Void expansion is hard focused around Blood (Holy) Elves vs Void Elves conflict i’ma scream.

Not if we delete them first.

Pretty soon they’re going to say they’re the “real” blood elves. Better watch out.

1 Like

12 Likes

Ya know, void elves got that cute purple rock place to hang out.

Blood Elves have high elf like skins and eye color too